logolong

I'm not really new, just forgot...

More
7 years 9 months ago #62429 by nobraindave
I'm going to introduce myself by sharing what my therapist said would help, my Good-by letter to my past.

I don't know when my depression and anger started, its all I remember. Sometime in my childhood I found it and began molding my life around it. At first it was disaster and I lashed out at everyone and everything. Early on Alcohol and drugs soothed the beast and allowed me to deny the madness at times while still allowing me to destroy my life. Eventually even I couldn't deny you anymore, my life was a lonely hateful wasteland and I started making plans to end my pain but I kept putting it off for different reasons. I'm now here to say I'm done with all of this and I'm ready to have my life back
All the bad feelings, fears and anger left over from my life before have no place in my life now. I no longer want or need you. Goodbye.

Hello to my new happy life :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: riversidemarie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #62446 by BUBBADOG14
That is such a moving and positive thing to write, I hope it took a huge weight off your shoulders writing that. Welcome to your new life. :)

More
7 years 9 months ago #62476 by Sandie
Thank you for sharing that with us. I'm sure it will give hope to any members feeling down.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.406 seconds