logolong

Hello from the USA

More
7 years 1 week ago #64429 by CountryWoman
I don't see a button to make the font larger? I can't see good so hope I don't make any typos LOL
I have a lot of physical problems so I can relate to others that do, too. If you want to know more about me feel free to read my profile :) In the meantime, does this site have notifications sent to email addresses if someone sends a message to someone's inbox at this site? So if we aren't here for awhile we can know if there is a message here for us :) I hope everyone is as good as possible.
The following user(s) said Thank You: farrukh607

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 week ago #64438 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Hello from the USA
Hi Countrywoman, if you look to the bottom left of the screen you will see a screen reader where you can change you font and letter size, hope this helps and also if you look to the top left of the screen above the user menu you will how many messages in your mail box. Again hope this helps!! :)

More
7 years 1 week ago #64442 by CountryWoman
Replied by CountryWoman on topic Hello from the USA
Thanks for the reply :) I must not be doing something right because clicking the screen reader does not increase the font size of what I am typing here. It does increase the font size of certain words on your web page which is good but I also need to be able to see what I am typing LOL otherwise it could turn out unreadable.

As far as the notifications I am talking about is when someone has this site closed. If someone here sends a message to someone else here then we have no way of knowing it unless we come back here? What I am talking about is if someone left us a message here on this site then we would get a email at our email addresses letting us know someone has a message here for us to come get much the same as you do have notification that came to my email box letting me know there was a reply here to my comments :)

I hope I explained that where it made sense LOL Lots of brain fog LOL goes with my physical problems :) Thanks again :)

BUBBADOG14 wrote: Hi Countrywoman, if you look to the bottom left of the screen you will see a screen reader where you can change you font and letter size, hope this helps and also if you look to the top left of the screen above the user menu you will how many messages in your mail box. Again hope this helps!! :)

More
7 years 1 week ago #64444 by moo
Replied by moo on topic Hello from the USA
hey CountryW,

at the bottom left, under the box where you type your message, there is a little box to ck to be notified of replies.

I have lupus also.

:)

More
7 years 1 week ago #64448 by CountryWoman
Replied by CountryWoman on topic Hello from the USA
Thanks Moo and sorry to read you have Lupus, too :( I hope you are doing as good as possible :)

As for the notifications what you mentioned has to do with comments made here in the forum. What I am talking about is if someone sends me a message to my inbox here at this site, not the forum, but the message inbox then we don't get a notification of that at your email addresses. Hope I explained that better :) BRAIN FOG ALERT LOL

moo wrote: hey CountryW,

at the bottom left, under the box where you type your message, there is a little box to ck to be notified of replies.

I have lupus also.

More
7 years 1 week ago #64451 by moo
Replied by moo on topic Hello from the USA
oh....ok.

go to your message inbox. under it you will see the word settings. click that....then click "notify me of new messages" it's the first selection i think.

brain fog.....gotta love it!

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.400 seconds