logolong

A quik intro Hello

More
5 years 9 months ago #68011 by Dusty1
A quik intro Hello was created by Dusty1
Hello, My pen name, Dusty1 because I was a drywall finisher most of my working adult life before becoming disabled. I came here
just looking for friend connection as I discovered
that I have now joined the group of what the locals here call "not rights". All those supposed friend s I had, now that I can no longer do
the things I use to do, they never come visit of call, life is getting a bit boring. Since I spent years not knowing if I would even survive the
disease, my wife has also
somewhat moved on with the socializing which I encouraged as my doctors have warned over and over, I am on experimental treatments with no
term or outlook. its day by day.. Meanwhile, its not doom and gloom, Its just what it is, not very many can understand, but I am ok with it all.

So ideally it would be great to find someone locally to coffee clutch with early in the morning since that is when I have energy/strength. I deteriorate throughout the day/
Its when I might be able to get out and do something besides plug into vent and stare at ceilings. lol
so if you are bored , need a pen pal, I am told I have many cool story's, I was an avid outdoors man,a rough rider so to say, and am always willing to listen.
I do love Jesus Christ, so be warned.But I wont preach to you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago #68266 by yankee doodle dandy
Dusty, Hello IO to am depending on God on a daily basis our church has a website at woctulsa.org at the top under media our pastor addresses healings so treat yourself and get filled up with the word and let God amaze us.
Larry
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dusty1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.360 seconds