logolong

your status

More
8 years 3 months ago #60517 by drumroar
Replied by drumroar on topic your status
we do not have any snow here in Buffalo new york

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #61772 by Karl
Replied by Karl on topic your status
I was coming home from bank pub and i dropped my bag near 35 taxis office. a taxi driver was getting into his car so i went up to him and i put on my talker machine, Please can you pick up my bag? he looked at my screen and said ok. i drove to the bag and thinking he was behind me but no he went back into the office and came back out so i thought he might come now!! but no he got into his car so i blocked the 35 driveway he was telling me to move but i didnt. A bit like protesters blocking traffic, ok I was only blocking him as he made me so mad. A few minutes later all the staff came out to see what's going on? i explained the problem and they picked up the bag for me! a small problem turned into big problem. I have started filming myself when I am driving alone but this time I forgot to press record. Gutted..

More
7 years 10 months ago #61794 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic your status
Will be cool if you do some recording and any problems you run into or any people being rude you can put it up on here and show how you solve it in your funny ways!! :ohmy: :lol: :woohoo:

More
7 years 9 months ago #62014 by Karl
This morning at 1.30am I jumped out of bed for a pee but I heard crash bang wallop.I looked up and my tv was on the floor. Oops then my mam came running in to see whats happening! Even I didnt know what was happening! I thought maybe a earthquake? Picked up the TV this morning and its still working. (-:

More
7 years 9 months ago #62018 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic your status
My god Karl you need to keep your recorder on all the time because your life seems to be full of calamities!!

More
7 years 9 months ago #62193 by Karl
yesterday I was driving home from a friend house I got halfway home and it started to rain. I was only wearing my super man t shirt with out a jacket so I sat in co op shop waiting for the rain to stop and no it didn't stop so 30 minutes later I asked the nice security man for a bag for my phone and I got a free bag, yes free!!! Now I went driving home but i got a few funny looks as I was soaking wet and then the rain got into the speed button so my wheelchair was going really fast or really slow!! I could laugh or cry. So I was laughing to myself and now I was getting more strange looks lol

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.463 seconds