logolong

Oh my Word!!

More
9 years 6 months ago #55298 by BUBBADOG14
Oh my Word!! was created by BUBBADOG14
I don't know if any of you have read this or seen it on the news, Yeezus himself rapper Kanye West has got himself into another not engaged brain before speaking situation! As he played a concert in Australia know for his diva antics on stage stopped rapping and shouted at the audience 'I'm not going to carry until everyone is on their feet'. He then singled out 2 people who where not standing and turned to the fans and said'until these two don't stand I'm not going to continue the show'. Then someone in the audience called out above the booing crowd 'Their disabled!!!' To which Kanye didn't apologize and just went on with the show! Of course this has caused the press to have a field day .What else can we expect from him, he is forever doing something confrontational!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #55302 by Sandie
Replied by Sandie on topic Oh my Word!!

BUBBADOG14 wrote: I don't know if any of you have read this or seen it on the news, Yeezus himself rapper Kanye West has got himself into another not engaged brain before speaking situation! As he played a concert in Australia know for his diva antics on stage stopped rapping and shouted at the audience 'I'm not going to carry until everyone is on their feet'. He then singled out 2 people who where not standing and turned to the fans and said'until these two don't stand I'm not going to continue the show'. Then someone in the audience called out above the booing crowd 'Their disabled!!!' To which Kanye didn't apologize and just went on with the show! Of course this has caused the press to have a field day .What else can we expect from him, he is forever doing something confrontational!

Just shoot him, what a pratt :angry:
The following user(s) said Thank You: BUBBADOG14

More
9 years 6 months ago #55308 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Oh my Word!!

Sandie wrote:

BUBBADOG14 wrote: I don't know if any of you have read this or seen it on the news, Yeezus himself rapper Kanye West has got himself into another not engaged brain before speaking situation! As he played a concert in Australia know for his diva antics on stage stopped rapping and shouted at the audience 'I'm not going to carry until everyone is on their feet'. He then singled out 2 people who where not standing and turned to the fans and said'until these two don't stand I'm not going to continue the show'. Then someone in the audience called out above the booing crowd 'Their disabled!!!' To which Kanye didn't apologize and just went on with the show! Of course this has caused the press to have a field day .What else can we expect from him, he is forever doing something confrontational!

Just shoot him, what a pratt :angry:

Love your thinking!! ;)

More
9 years 6 months ago #55327 by Sandie
No point in messing around with ignorant unfeeling people. :angry:

More
9 years 6 months ago #55362 by Sandie
If anyone wants to look on Facebook there is a picture of the moron who set fire to the Dogs rescue home, him and his family are now in protection He better hope he doesn't come into contact with any animal lovers, another one for target practice. :angry: :evil:

More
9 years 6 months ago #55371 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Oh my Word!!
I read about this on Facebook,I can't believe any human being would such a sick thing! And this boy still is denying it. It's said his reason for doing this was because he was bitten by a dog. Many people are bitten by dogs they don't go and do such a disgusting thing. It's really touched my heart how people have come together and made donations to the dogs home and nearly all the surviving dogs have found foster homes. This shows how much people love animals and shows there's only a small minority of revolting people who want to do harm to these helpless animals. Simon Cowell has shown his soft side and donated £25,000 to the dogs home. All I can say is I truly hope his evil person is found guilty and gets punishment to fit the crime he has done because I wouldn't want to be him if he gets let of lightly!!

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.470 seconds