logolong

art

• Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 5 months ago #60000 by
Replied by on topic art

riversidemarie wrote: I know no help but I tried to do the same via firefox and I cannot get it to worrk.I'm pretty challenged technologically but I got my son to try and he could not figure out how it worked. I empathise.

as far as i know:
1. listening music with Soundcloud on phone: create an account, create password, then u can listen music, like, repost.
Soundcloud will send u an email for u to activate yr a/c if u want editing. then,
2. edit profile: log into Soundcloud site with desktop computer (better), enter password. there u can do all editing like uploading pics n musics.

;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #60060 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic art
Thank you ron, that is a great picture of MJ, sorry didn't get back sooner. Been in hospital and had an operation. Slowly getting back now!
The following user(s) said Thank You: riversidemarie,

• Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 5 months ago #60076 by
Replied by on topic art

BUBBADOG14 wrote: Thank you ron, that is a great picture of MJ, sorry didn't get back sooner. Been in hospital and had an operation. Slowly getting back now!

:ohmy: i hope its a small operation n u are alright now. frankly ive been missing u (i know ur cats did 2)! i wish u get back in good shape soon. take more rest my pal!

More
8 years 5 months ago #60092 by BUBBADOG14
It was a fairly big operation on my foot to remove a bunion and smooth off the bone because of my Osteoporosis. It feels extremely painful! My pusskins have been great and given me lots of love while I've been on bed rest. Glad to be back and thank you for your message. :)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 5 months ago #60105 by
Replied by on topic art
Bubba i hope yr pain has totally faded.

i learnt fr web that 2 ways to relieve pain:
1. laughter. even fake laughter can cheat our brain. of course true laughter is better.
2. swearing bad language.

i used (1) over the years.
3 yrs ago i had an accident that my left arm was broken (legs hurt too, since then i need to walk with a stick). recovery was bad: radius bone became shorter that made ulna crooked. after 3 months wrist still couldnt twist. i consulted a private physio. every time the therapist helped to twist my wrist, my tears burst out. then i found laughing out loud relieve my painful feeling. very soon i didnt need an anodyne at all in trearment. finally my wrist range reach back to about 60%. i used to play accoustic guitar, but with such range is not wide enough to press a barred chord. after resting for 1 yr, i started to play electric because its more fit to carry n easier to hold strings.

whether in pain or not, laugh n smile is good to our health. keep a smiling face, nothing can beat us down my friend ;)

More
8 years 5 months ago #60109 by BUBBADOG14
To be honest while on bedrest I did more No.2 than No.1 you can ask Sandie!! But since being back I'm back to my old self so more No.1 :) Now the bandage and plaster is off my foot though the stitches are dissolvable so they are still pulling a little I'm trying to move about more which is making me smile more! :)

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.457 seconds