logolong

Im back from turkey

More
9 years 6 months ago #55456 by Karl
Im back from turkey was created by Karl
I went to crystal palace luxury resort & spa antalya side turkey

The campus was fully wheelchair accessible. lots of space around the pool without moving sunbeds.

The dining room was very good for wheelchair people and you could reserve a table to make it easier to access the table without searching for a table.

The wheelchair accessible bedroom was very big with a wet room.

Here are some photos

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #55460 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Im back from turkey
Now I'm not a fan of Turkey after having a bad experience there but that hotel looks beautiful. The room and outside looks very accessible. Did you have problems with sunbeds being put in front of pathways? Where ever we have been on holiday some inconsiderate idiot puts a sunbed in the pathway! The food looks yummy! Did you venture outside? if you did how was the access outside the hotel? Looks like you had a lovely time bet you miss the warm weather!! Great to have you back!! :)

More
9 years 6 months ago #55467 by Karl
Replied by Karl on topic Im back from turkey
There were a lot of space around the pool so the ssunbeds didn't get in the way.

Yes we went outside the hotel and the access was good.

More
9 years 6 months ago #55468 by Sandie
Replied by Sandie on topic Im back from turkey
Welcome back Oh great leader :laugh: looks lovely bet you had a brill time :kiss:

More
9 years 5 months ago #55525 by Marie1
Replied by Marie1 on topic Im back from turkey
First thoughts were that it looked absolutely glorious. It almost looks like the type of pictures that you would expect in the brochure, with the difference being that you were actually taking them yourself. Also, good to hear that everything was quite so accessible like that. Always a positive!

More
9 years 5 months ago #55534 by Jana
Replied by Jana on topic Im back from turkey
OH Karl, it is beautiful. On my bucket list, if I should win the lottery, is a trip on the Orient Express from Paris to Istanbul!

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.453 seconds