logolong

Going on a long tour for the first time.

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #56620 by bsujan50
I do not travel much. I have polio. But when others talk about their tour I always wished if I was no burden on my family to take me somewhere far. I brought up this point in my family and my mother came to tears. My family is very supportive of me and are willing to take me to this beautiful place within my country for a 4 day tour. I am really excited, really really excited. For me not to be much of a burden my parents want to get me a new wheelchair, a very good wheelchair and since they are busy with their work most of the time, they asked me to search online for a good wheelchair. I am excited for that too, believe it or not ;) Now I am on the internet looking for a very good wheelchair. Since I do not much friends and do not know any one who uses a wheelchair, I had no one to ask to. Therefore here I am asking you guys to help me pick a wheelchair. I googled many brands, I found kd smart chair and plenty others and have found kd smart chair to be best for me. But I am naive in this situation and was hoping if you guys could help me. For those who want to help and do not know what it is click here newyorksmartchair and please let me know very soon. Thank you guys. Really excited. B) :)
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by bsujan50.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #56627 by BUBBADOG14
Hi, I live in the UK and do use a wheelchair to get around outdoors. I looked at the NewYorksmartchair it looks very good. I can't say buy it! As I don't know you personally.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bsujan50

More
9 years 1 month ago #56651 by bsujan50
Thank you, your opinion is much appreciated.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.378 seconds