logolong

movie classic

More
15 years 10 months ago #2981 by Scotty
movie classic was created by Scotty
March of the wooden Soldiers 1934
A wonderful Mother Goose Fairytale Musical a Laurel & Hardy Film unlike any other Laurel & Hardy Film and this is no comedy now also in new colour version and the film has looked the best it has ever looked and its only on dvd and it looks better than ever and I rate it five stars.Anybody else interested in the real Golden Oldies.:P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 10 months ago #2987 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:movie classic
would you class this as a golden olde :unsure: ..I have the coloured version of Scrooge staring Alastair Sim and George Cole.. love the film a real classic :cheer:

More
15 years 10 months ago #2996 by Scotty
Replied by Scotty on topic Re:movie classic
Yes I would class it as a golden oldie.I have got the
colourised versions of the Shirley Temple Films.
I rate them first class.:P

More
15 years 10 months ago #2997 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:movie classic
Shirly Temple was good child-actress.... I don't have any more golden oldies, but I love Charlie Chaplain and Buster Keeton films:) ect

More
15 years 10 months ago #3010 by Scotty
Replied by Scotty on topic Re:movie classic
If you do not have anymore golden oldies and you dont plan to buy them you can also rent them online at
amazon.co.uk and there is no catch it is £3.99 a month for two DVDs The postage is Free they send you the Films one at time and you send them back whenever you want and when you send the film back they send the next
one to you.
They rent all kinds classic Tv modern Tv classic Films
modern Films music concerts musical films and every type of film you could think of I joined a few month ago
and ive had no problems with them at all and the website is safe it is protected and the list of films just gos on and on the DVD comes in a plastic case inside an amazon paper envelope and thats what you send it back in.<br><br>Post edited by: Scotty, at: 2008/05/28 13:36

More
15 years 9 months ago #3075 by suzan
Replied by suzan on topic Re:movie classic
there is a really early (1933 i think) film of The Mikado, i really love this film and i have lost my video copy of it. i would love to get a replacement. i must remember to look next time i go into a big record store.

xx suzan xx

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.418 seconds