logolong

Banned

More
9 years 8 months ago #54222 by Sandie
Banned was created by Sandie
If you could ban one thing in this world what would it be.
Would it be greedy people in Government
An all out ban on smoking
Drunk persons in wheelchairs :P :whistle:
Self service in restaurants
Young kids in pubs with parents who don't control them
Cold calling on the phone.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #54230 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Banned
Ooooh Sandie that's a good one! I think I will have to say the one thing that really grates on me & my husband it's Screaming uncontrollable kids in restaurants. We had this on holiday and here in blighty, kids screaming, running about between tables while your trying to have a nice meal and the parents don't care! When they are screaming it's like nails on a chalk board to me. Now I know some people would say you don't understand you don't have children, but the way I see it is you should have your child sitting in a chair, not running around a restaurant disturbing other people trying to have a nice quiet meal or running about in the food area where you could trip someone over or putting their hands in the food! There should be a totally different area for families with children where they don't disturb other people! I could rant on for hours about this so I'll stop now!! :dry:

More
9 years 8 months ago #54239 by Sandie
Replied by Sandie on topic Banned

BUBBADOG14 wrote: Ooooh Sandie that's a good one! I think I will have to say the one thing that really grates on me & my husband it's Screaming uncontrollable kids in restaurants. We had this on holiday and here in blighty, kids screaming, running about between tables while your trying to have a nice meal and the parents don't care! When they are screaming it's like nails on a chalk board to me. Now I know some people would say you don't understand you don't have children, but the way I see it is you should have your child sitting in a chair, not running around a restaurant disturbing other people trying to have a nice quiet meal or running about in the food area where you could trip someone over or putting their hands in the food! There should be a totally different area for families with children where they don't disturb other people! I could rant on for hours about this so I'll stop now!! :dry:

That gets to me as well, the answer is if you can't control your kids keep them at home until you can. :angry:
The following user(s) said Thank You: BUBBADOG14

More
9 years 8 months ago #54246 by BUBBADOG14
I'm glad I'm not the only one! I feel like some wicked witch who hates kids but I don't hate kids just the parents who let them run riot and don't give a damn!
Here's an example!! Our neighbours over the road have a son who they think is some sort of sports addict send him to numerous sporting clubs, But he thinks it's okay to play football with a proper football in the road surrounded by all our houses and cars. He has hit our car several times which is not good when it's a brand new car and my husbands pride and joy! He has been out several times f-ing & blinding at them to go and play on the field down the road. Well this weekend they where at it again playing football in the road, this time they hit our neighbours 4 x 4 and lounge window! Now our neighbour is a patient guy who wouldn't hurt a flea but this obviously got his back up because he was out the door like a whippet and shouting and pointing fingers at this lad and his mate on this lads lawn but were where the parents? sat in the lounge not bothered to come out and apologise to the neighbour or punish their child!!

More
9 years 8 months ago #54251 by Sandie
Replied by Sandie on topic Banned
They should have a child catcher in all areas, 3strikes and they can be reported to the child catcher, the parents are then fined for not keeping them under control :evil: :evil: :whistle:

More
9 years 8 months ago #54261 by BUBBADOG14
I like your thinking Sandie! ;) :lol:

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.411 seconds