logolong

What happened next

More
8 years 4 months ago #60277 by riversidemarie
Replied by riversidemarie on topic What happened next
"I'm having a crisis of conscience Cedric. Despite my bluff I'm really quite lonely at heart. These one night stands are okay and I'm flattered but really I want a woman I can share my whole life with. Not just my body. But my heart, my mind, my humour and my wisdom. Frankly I am getting a bit old for this hanky panky but my reputation goes before me.Today whilst rescueing the children and animals I felt really special and I realised that I have no children to follow me. The kids today treated me like a knight in shining armour and it felt really good. What do you think I should do?" Cedric was pleased that Will had come to his senses and said distractedly:"I always knew you were a good man Will and you were a hero today. Be proud of yourself. Without your brave deeds we may have had a catastrophe. All is well for the time being. But I'm concerrned with this rot. I know it has been a little damp lately but have you any ideas? It has come to the house so swiftly and I have been racking my brains to know what the cause is. What do you think?" Will was jerked out of his reverie. He liked a challenge as we have seen. He poked at a wall and his arm disappeared up to the shoulder. "Cedric," he said, "I think that it maybe the..........

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #60280 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic What happened next
'the pit has found away to fight back!' Said Will with a worrying look on his face. 'If this is happening in your home it could be happening in others' Will looked worryingly at Cedric ' Oh hell no!' said Cedric 'Think of all the innocent people who could be drawn into this battle! We need to get the gang together to find away to check how many homes are effected'.

More
8 years 4 months ago #60302 by riversidemarie
"Hang on, " said Will. "I've found something. Withdrawing his arm from the cavity and tugging at the same time, Will withdrew a veritable fist full of leeks. "Oh dear Cedric you have leaks and hence the rot. Why did you grow your leeks in the cavity wall? Cedric looked shamed faced. "I wanted to submit the leeks in the horticultural show. I knew Sir Tom Motrym would be submitting his and I knew I did not have a chance. I read in a gardening book that in order to have beautiful white, blanched stems that the leeks needed darkness and plenty of water and would go for the light. I have holes in the attic and hence plenty of light. "A whole lot of trouble now, said Will. I suppose you watered them well?" "Well, said Cedric a few buckets of water from the well." He kicked the hose pipe under the rotting floorboards and rubble. "Well, well, well", laughed Will seeing the tell-tale green snake. "Water, water, everywhere and not a drop to drink! And rot!" he said falling through a rotten board, limbs akimbo. " Cedders have a swig of my magic elixir. We'll sort this by hell or high water. (Waterr seemed to be the new love of his life) And rot. We'll get....

More
8 years 4 months ago #60323 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic What happened next
everyone together to sort this out before you get evicted for destroying a whole block of houses!' he said ' growing leeks in cavity walls, what next!' he said under his breath. An hour later the gang where gathered in Cedric's house a whole hive of activity looking up spells and getting ingredients ready to fix his problem. All Cedric could do was make tea and look embarrassed 'what a great gang of friends I have' he said to himself. 'I think I've found the spell to fix it all!' Will said flapping the piece of paper in the air with a big grin on his face!! :cheer:

More
8 years 4 months ago #60342 by Sandie
Replied by Sandie on topic What happened next
Suddenly a single snowflake fell and everyone rushed to the shops to panic buy, before the blizzard hit meanwhile at the north pole, a fat man in a red suit was rushing around in blind panic

More
8 years 4 months ago #60347 by riversidemarie
He had numerous toys to pack, reindeer to feed and elves to chivvy. The twinkling fairy lights showed red cheeked elves unravelling miles of Gift wrap, struggling to parcel odd shaped toys while the fairies struggled with their frosted wings, to tie big gold and silver ribbons round the presents. It was a hive of activity. Naughty goblins were building snowmen with coal eyes and long orange noses. The sinngle snowflake had turned innto a veritable avalanche and clouds of gossamer smoke filled the air. Roaring beacon-like fires snaked into the sky, giving the quickly frosting landscape an ethereal, ghost-like quality. Brows were wiped and hands rubbed together. There was the stamping of numb frozen feet, big woolly scarves wrapped their necks and all beavered endlessly. The reindeer huddled together, steam coming from their flanks and antlers clashing. Steam from their snouts and the stamping echoing roar from their hooves. Will and Cedric and the rest off the crowd forgot the wet rot and looked on the scene with awe. Bertha and the choir filled the air with haunting carols and there was a festive air. "What strange festival was happening here?

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.476 seconds