logolong

What happened next

More
8 years 7 months ago #58402 by Will
Replied by Will on topic What happened next
Cedric Timmins awoke to find himself lying in a rather battered bus shelter... He had no memory of how he had got there or why. He put all this down to a "Pychic Brainstorm" - because they are apparantly real and happen and that... He saw his trusty bike across the street. He mounted it and started on his journey home...without noticing a tall woman of indetermiate age, standing very still on the street corner...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #58437 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic What happened next
She watched as her saviour rode past her not even acknowledging her. Was he not wanting to help her? Where can she go now? she can't go home. Then a card blew in the wind and hit her clothes. It read 'Cedric Simmons physic and paranormal investigator.' Was that the man who came to help her? The card had an address and phone number on it. She had to find him he was her only help, so she headed up the road.

More
8 years 7 months ago #58448 by Sandie
Replied by Sandie on topic What happened next
Cedric later opened the door to an attractive older lady, Hey up Cedric lad, an inner voice said your luck could be changing.He sat her down in his lounge, then rolled in his hostress tolley with coffee and cream buns, she was very hungry and demolished two cream puffs before thanking Cedric. Well my dear Cedric said how can I help you today, she burst into tears and sobbed loudly

More
8 years 7 months ago #58454 by Will
Replied by Will on topic What happened next
Cedric closed his eyes. He had a strange feeling that he might be getting an important phone call very soon - but no matter, here was a person clearly in distress. "Madam", he said after a while, "I have limited resources, but I will endeavour to help in any way I can. What is the exact nature of your problem?". At that moment there was a ringing sound. It was Cedric's door bell...

More
8 years 7 months ago #58456 by Sandie
Replied by Sandie on topic What happened next
When he opened his door there was nobody there, what the hell is going on, he returned to the lounge she was gone so was his wallet which he'd left in full view on the coffee table, he realised what had happened he had been rolled for his bank roll.Very angry he stormed out in the back garden, he found her spread eagled on the grass without a stich on, he ran inside to get a blanket, being a gentleman he wanted to preserve her dignity, running back out he

More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #58465 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic What happened next
She was curled up in the foetal position whispering 'please don't hurt me, please don't hurt me'. 'I'm not going to hurt you' Cedric said in a quiet voice to her. 'Not you' she answered 'him' she said pointing at purple mist that had appeared in front of his shed.
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by BUBBADOG14.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.452 seconds