logolong

Glastonbury, Kayne West!

More
8 years 9 months ago #58022 by BUBBADOG14
I had to post about this as it's being discussed on the telly, radio and Internet! Did anyone else see his set at Glastonbury? Wow talk about an awkward epic fail!! Now I don't mind Kayne, I like some of his music and the fact he is so controversial. I was looking forward to watching his set and who he might have brought as special guests.So when the introduction started I was excited to see what happened :woohoo: . The lighting cool, but the fact it was just him and a couple of D.J type guys in the back and that's all bored me :huh: . No special guests or band, just Kayne and his giant ego. He hardly rapped just let the backing do it's thing and he kept disappearing to the back of the stage. Sorry to say I was disappointed was an understatement! Definitely, officially the worst act at Glastonbury! Epic fail! Don't bother coming back to any festivals! :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #58029 by Karl
Replied by Karl on topic Glastonbury, Kayne West!
They was talking about him last night on the last leg. His racist language but on the subtitles they put ligger! instead of the N work.

Finally the typist gave up and just typed 'his raps;

More
8 years 9 months ago #58044 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Glastonbury, Kayne West!
I Know! I love the last leg! It's such a refreshing programme! Love Alex Brokers new prosthetic leg! So you didn't see Kayne West's headline act? It was embarrassing! He made himself look so rubbish, I do like some of Kayne West's music but even I thought 'WTF'!! But I bet all he was thinking with his big ego was 'Look everyone loves me, I'm the best musician in the world!!'

More
8 years 9 months ago #58059 by Karl
Replied by Karl on topic Glastonbury, Kayne West!
Yes I saw some but I turned it over.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.436 seconds