logolong

Annoying Box

More
8 years 7 months ago #58887 by Will
Replied by Will on topic Annoying Box
Bank ATMs - 'Hole in the wall' machines that give you the option of getting a printed account statement, then spit out a blank slip of paper because someone forgot to fill the "inkwell".

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #58909 by riversidemarie
Replied by riversidemarie on topic Annoying Box
Fashion/Trends - The old lady in the shop for the disabled, who they havve employed on the strength of her twin-set and pearls and who they think will suit "disabled people, who says: "They/It only comes in one colour and produce a colour that you would not wish on the worst enemy. And then proceed to make you feel that "You" are being difficult! Oh and thats not VAT free!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Will

More
8 years 7 months ago #58910 by riversidemarie
Worse still. The choice? of shoes for some disabled. Who have no choice! They look like they have come out of the Ark! And you want to scream at them :"Would you wear them. They're for plonkers. I wouldn't be seen dead in them." The presumption that beccause you are disabled you havve to put up with anything! NO. NO. NO.

More
8 years 7 months ago #58911 by riversidemarie
Purveyors and agents of the suppliers of goods/services, who after an enquiry, ring you up four times in twenty-four hours extolling the virtues of their particular offerings, at vastly inflated prices for something you have got to have but don't really want. a necessity. Just when You've got to sleep!

More
8 years 7 months ago #58912 by riversidemarie
Those god awful voluminous rain capes that come in "one" colour. Wow! What a fashion statement we all want to share on a ttypical wet British morning. I'm trying to design an enormous souwester that at least people are noticing for all the right reasons and not because this body is swathed in an enormous nylon monstrosity! You can tell it is a wet, rainy typical English Bank holiday today and I'm stir crazy!

More
8 years 7 months ago #58950 by Will
Replied by Will on topic Annoying Box
Me !!!

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.423 seconds