logolong

R.I.P lil man

More
7 years 2 months ago #63998 by flynna3162581
R.I.P lil man was created by flynna3162581
well what a shitty couple of days my family have had ... my mother went down stairs for her breakfast yesterday morning to find the family dog sadly pass on the poor lil mite hadnt been well for a few days, we know the dog was of "old age" as he was 16 years old but he was a great house dog and a great guard dog (even for a bichon)

they say a dogs a mans best friend they aint far wrong
(picture was of him at 6 years old)
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #64001 by Jana
Replied by Jana on topic R.I.P lil man
So sorry for the loss of your furry friend. They really touch our hearts. Glad you have pictures with which to remember the good times.

More
7 years 2 months ago #64004 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic R.I.P lil man
So sorry that your family dog has passed on, he was a good age and a beautiful bichon bred. My heart goes out to you and your family at this sad time. :(

• Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 2 months ago #64029 by
Replied by on topic R.I.P lil man
Hi there sorry to hear about your LOVELY DOG. I know it's a shitty time ( like you say) but what a good age he was & I bet he really enjoyed his ltime with you too. Take care mate & very best wishes to you.

More
7 years 2 months ago #64030 by flynna3162581
Replied by flynna3162581 on topic R.I.P lil man
the family had the lil fella ever since he was 10 week old ....he had his own lil personality, a stubborn little git too ... but would do anythin to have the little fella back

More
7 years 2 months ago #64033 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic R.I.P lil man
I understand how you feel, I was the same when Beauty passed away, that's when I realised there are so many cats and dogs who need a home in rescue centres like R.S.P.A and I knew Beauty wouldn't want me to be lonely so that's when we decided to adopt Arnie and Willow. I knew Beauty would give us his blessing. And now we're seeing bits of Beauty in Willow as she is determined to get our squirrel just like Beauty used to. You will always have your memories of lil man, we have a little statue of Beauty on one of our units so we always have him near us.

Attachments:

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.403 seconds