logolong

Has anyone else encountered difficulties finding vacant disabled/Blue Badge parking spaces?

More
6 years 8 months ago #65453 by Amanda2
Do you find that there are an adequate number of disabled spaces in New Zealand?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 8 months ago #65454 by RogerNZ
There are not enough it is really a problem in all cities in NZ thanks Amanda for asking
The following user(s) said Thank You: Amanda2

More
6 years 8 months ago #65456 by Amanda2
I do sympathise, as you will see from my earlier entries: it's quite a frustrating problem over here too, of course worse in some car parks than others. I really feel that disabled people have enough to contend with without having to work out the best time to reach the car park in order to find a space or having to hunt around if you don't readily find one. I think we need new legislation so that this kind of problem is alleviated, this would be particularly relevant to car parks with lots of parking overall i.e.: where the able bodied parts of the car park is never full, even at Christmas!

More
6 years 8 months ago #65460 by BUBBADOG14
The problem is if there's not a strong backing and law from the government then these companies have free rein to do what they want. It's only when there's a law or legislation that these companies have to sit up and take notice. :angry: :angry:
The following user(s) said Thank You: RogerNZ, Amanda2

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.453 seconds