logolong

Found no support or friendships here at all.

More
9 years 8 months ago #54933 by Hope4Tomorrow
:( I must be the most boring person on the planet. 40 views of my profile and only 2 add requests... and they have said nothing. I have played the games in hopes of that helping and nothing. Waste of time. :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #54935 by BUBBADOG14
I'm sorry you feel your not getting anywhere on this site, what I say is it's what you put in that helps with what you get out of it. Have you joined in with the forum posted topics or replied to others posts? have you messaged people you think you have things in common with and started a dialogue? The forum is the best place to start to get to know people, also have you tried making a penpal? I hope I've given you so idea's.

More
9 years 5 months ago #55695 by Country girl
Hello nice to meet you my name is Kandace b*k*a country grl ...I have been a member since august I think and I have had the same complaint, but I don't think I'm ready to give up just yet because I don't know enough people with the same struggles and hardships in my life and the people in my everyday day to day say they understand but they will still never get it because in truth as a disabled person we make it look easy... So call me stubborn but I still want to hold out hope that someone might actually get it.. If you are still interested in a pen pal u can look me up anytime. Best of luck to you.

More
9 years 5 months ago #55707 by jontycoates

More
9 years 5 months ago #55708 by Country girl
Hi. How are u?

More
9 years 5 months ago #55719 by BUBBADOG14
I'm not good at the moment, I'm back and forth between Hospitals and Doctors hence not being around everyday. Hope your well.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.435 seconds