logolong

chat box problem

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 5 months ago #59955 by
chat box problem was created by
Dear admin, recently i found the chat box appear to be having problem. it's not like it used to be. chat option is dimmed with no response. icon seems dimmed also with no numbers. i woukd be very glad if anyone give me some advise. Thank u!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #59960 by Able_Here_Team
Replied by Able_Here_Team on topic chat box problem
Hi

Can you explain more? Are you finding it hard to see?

More
8 years 5 months ago #59964 by riversidemarie
Replied by riversidemarie on topic chat box problem
I have also found with the change that the ban and send facility are too close together and I have offended chatters by banning them when I did not mean to. I like the new "sent/seen". Before I did not know if my message/chat had got through!Am I missing something. I banned Will 3 times whilst speaking to him and another! Will knows I am useless with technology but the newcomer did not!
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 5 months ago #59973 by
Replied by on topic chat box problem

Able_Here_Team wrote: Hi

it's not hard to see, it seems missing some features that used to have. today i found the color come back, but still cannot type in and 'option' still has no response.
maybe it's my pad problem. i'll try some other time. if chat box is not available to me that's alright, i can use mail box and forum. Thank u for yr time :)

More
8 years 5 months ago #59977 by Able_Here_Team

riversidemarie wrote: I have also found with the change that the ban and send facility are too close together and I have offended chatters by banning them when I did not mean to. I like the new "sent/seen". Before I did not know if my message/chat had got through!Am I missing something. I banned Will 3 times whilst speaking to him and another! Will knows I am useless with technology but the newcomer did not!

We will move the ban icon across more. This will fix the problem.

More
8 years 5 months ago #59978 by Able_Here_Team
What features are missing? Are you using an Ipad?

ron6 wrote:

Able_Here_Team wrote: Hi

it's not hard to see, it seems missing some features that used to have. today i found the color come back, but still cannot type in and 'option' still has no response.
maybe it's my pad problem. i'll try some other time. if chat box is not available to me that's alright, i can use mail box and forum. Thank u for yr time :)

The following user(s) said Thank You:

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.419 seconds