logolong

Can't find out how to fill in requested fields, please help!

More
6 years 4 months ago #66861 by ulrichburke
Dear Anyone/Mods.

I've got the following great long list of fields I've been asked to fill in....

Profile image
Favorite activity
Favorite Place
Future Plans
Favorite Music?
Favorite Films
Favorite TV
Favorite Books
Your Heroes

I've no objection to filling any of them in but I can't find where to DO it. None of them are clickable, clicking on any of them does nothing. I can't type next to them. I've gone to my profile but can't find them there in fillable form. And I'm flat and totally out of ideas where else to go to find them to fill them in!

Please, I'm not good at websites at the best of times (Facebook gives me nightmares on a regular basis!) can you tell me gently and with foot notes where I find fillable versions of those fields? If they're SUPPOSED to be fillable in that list as it initially appears, what browser do I need to make the fillable boxes appear? I've tried Chrome and Firefox. I'm sorta hoping it doesn't have to be Windows 10 or something to make them fillable because I'm stuck with XP for various reasons. If that's the case, and I should be on Windows 10 to be able to fill them in, is it OK if I fill them in in a post and one of the admin transfers them to the fields?

Don't know what else to say really except that's the reason they're not filled in, not cos I'm not a real person or something. My E_mail's ulrichburke@hotmail.com, my name here is ulrichburke if you want proof I'm real.

Yours hopefully

ulrichburke

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #67160 by BUBBADOG14
I have sent you a Private message please check it out! :)

More
6 years 2 months ago #67169 by Karl
You need to click on edit profile on the left side

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.387 seconds