logolong

Suffering from anxiety

More
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #66979 by Lisa85
I suffer from anxiety and sleep disorders. Also, I have fatigue, memory issues, and pelvic pain. I suffer from these problems for over two years and they made me feel frustrated, embarrassed and desperate. My anxiety made it difficult for me to attend social functions where I have to face a large number of people. Sleepless nights have drained my energy. I feel fatigued and irritable. The memory issues made me less productive at work.

I tried Hormone Replacement Therapy. I ended up with additional problems from constantly changing my medications. I tried chiropractic treatments, but nothing worked. My brother asked me to try marijuana cannabis. Is this treatment effective in treating my condition?
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by skipper.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 months ago #66992 by mdchaskar
Replied by mdchaskar on topic Suffering from anxiety
I am not sure whether in your case it could help However, you have already tried so many things. There is NO harm in testing its results.
By the way, can i suggest you something, have you ever tried Yoga and meditation ? Coupled with your regular medication, it's better you attend some meditation courses like deep breathing techniues and SHAVASAN (a yoga posture wherein you relax all organs while concentrating on your regular breathing speed). You may have to follow this for couple of weeks to experience positive over all response.
In case you need more details please contact.

More
1 year 4 months ago #71898 by Misscartoon9
Replied by Misscartoon9 on topic Suffering from anxiety
Hello I got really bad anxiety at the moment so my mental health isn't really good at the moment but I am trying to get help and staying positive even though some days can be really bad
My anxiety is really bad at night so I also worry before going to sleep and don't really know what to do about it 

More
1 year 4 months ago #71901 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Suffering from anxiety
Your mental health is very important, talking is the most important thing, so if you have a family member your close to or a friend then sit down and open your heart to them. You will feel so much better afterwards. Otherwise sit down with your doctor they can refer you to someone who can help. But please look after yourself , your the most important thing, hope you feel better soon.

More
1 year 4 months ago #71912 by Kansas78
Replied by Kansas78 on topic Suffering from anxiety
You might want to type in "Arthur and DDP Yoga" on Youtube and watch that video.  DDP Yoga is good exercise regiment and easy on the joints and included is some good information on diet which would help with energy.  You may want to look at the possible side effects of Marijuana before trying.  Bacopa is known to help with memory.  A great book that I read in the past is "How To Stop Worrying And Start Living" by Dale Carnegie which I thought you'd might like.  Certains kinds of music might help as well if it's music that lifts your spirits up or helps you to feel relaxed.  Sharing your thoughts with a good friend might help and baby steps in getting out of your comfort zone.  One other thing might be something called cognitive behavioral therapy or CBT which a doctor recommended to me because I suffer with chronic pain to manage it but it's been very helpful for PTSD and anxiety disorders.  You can find books on the subject on Amazon.com or perhaps at your local bookstore or library.

More
11 months 7 hours ago - 10 months 4 weeks ago #72536 by Garnda
Replied by Garnda on topic Suffering from anxiety
I also feel myself somehow depressed and often feel anxiety, well maybe mostly because of my dissability. I tried several doctors but they couldn't help me, maybe someone here will. I can also say that sometimes it drives me mad and i don't know what to do. Friends advised me to try to  Find the best prices on bulk Kratom kilos  as for him it was the best possible solution. I think i can try them maybe
Last edit: 10 months 4 weeks ago by Garnda.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.431 seconds