logolong

My bf troubled with eyeglasses- Need LASIK

More
6 years 3 months ago #67079 by carolineadam67
Hi, my bf is troubled with a headache, blurry vision and eye strain also he is troubled focusing on nearby objects. I took him to the nearby eye clinic. The doctor over there after the eye exam suggested eyeglasses for correcting the vision. The moment I saw him wearing glasses I was getting irritated. I asked him to try contact lenses, but he says that he is having difficulty to take care of the lenses each time. I was searching online to find a solution for his eye problem. I read about LASIK surgery which is a painless procedure with a very short recovery time. I told him about the eye surgery but he is too tensed about the procedure. I discussed with him the advantages of LASIK. we took a visit to the eye doctor and he scheduled the LASIK vision correction surgery ( clearlakeeye.com/services/laser-vision-correction/ ) in the coming week. Does the laser vision correction method hurt? Kindly share your experiences. Please pray for him. Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 months ago #67139 by BUBBADOG14
My Mother has had it! It's not suppose to hurt but my Mom has still had problems with her eye sight!! We also know a friend who has had it done and is doing great so it's hit and miss it depends on the severity of your vision problem I believe. They only do one eye at a time and it's pretty expensive!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.384 seconds