logolong

being single is not the worst...

More
11 years 5 months ago #45983 by coolgurl35
Hey everyone I have been single for a couple of years now. My last relationship lasted 9 years. At one time I so wanted someone to love me and be faithful but coming to realize that it's
Not so bad and after awhile you get used to it
I gave my life to Jesus Christ and became a born again christian and I'm now handling it alot more better. I remember joining those other websites looking for love so desperately wanting love even those dating websites that claim to be Christian and nothing happened but then something did happen I realized that I don't need it and that I am happy the way I am and now I'm just looking for platonic friendships this I must say you have to first love yourself in order for anyone else to. And I'm sure If I really needed someone god through Jesus would send me that person who believes just like me until then I am satisfied so many people get hurt behind wanting to be loved they sell themselves short in unhealthy relationships and marriages they end up coming out of it torn apart listen guys the greatest love there is gods love through Jesus he heals repairs and gives you all that you need and then some seek counsel god wants you to be happy yes but the true happiness of all is knowing your loved by a higher power who will grant you your hearts desires. This is just my opioion I'm not saying everyone or any one has to agree but for me all I want is platonic friendships and to extended my social life I rather have that than to be cheated on and abused by someone else thanks for reading god bless

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 5 months ago #45984 by
:woohoo:

More
11 years 5 months ago #45987 by BUBBADOG14
Whatever your believes are it is upto you, If your happy this way good for you. Thank you for opening up to us on your thoughts.

More
11 years 4 months ago #46149 by bjjazzy
it is for me because when yoy get sick and have no car, cell phone, money or a decent family that is too selfish to help, or have to go running back to you momma or the gavernment with their limited help and too many rules, etc. you panic that you will be left alone to just dry up and die.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikkel

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.423 seconds