logolong

Dating people with disabilities

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 6 months ago #8306 by
TheLadyMagenta wrote:

And i,ll join you tony hun! XX

Now..theres an offer not to be turned down xxxxx;) :whistle: :side:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #31463 by jeando
yes, the internet is a godsend. i never thought i'd meet people from other countries and share my thoughts , feelings, and interests with someone overseas. I've fallen seriously with most of them but my only problem is they couldn't come to me. And I also have difficulty coming to them. It's frustrating because i have met someone abroad whom i could be with but despite the internet, love is still out of reach.:(

• Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 5 months ago #31560 by
Yes I understand your problem,seperated by geography. It should also be considered ( talking via the internet) whether the person at the other end of the conversation is who you think they are ....Hope you find what your looking for xxxx ;)

More
13 years 5 months ago #31740 by Firefly
I do not belive in a person dating, Disable or not. We as disable people should learn to love ourself and not sell our bodies for sex. We should look for things that we have in common with each other than puting one another down.

More
13 years 5 months ago #31804 by heavenking
You're sexy! I love your body. Could I hug you?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 7 months ago #45126 by
I had the same axact thing, as soon as I say no car or disability, the guys leave, I even get dropped by churches and community activities locally here when I say disabiliy or no car....like they are afarid they are going to go broke, see me die, or have to srain themselve dragging me around should I get more crippled. Peole by nature are delfish unless it happens to themselves..that's then a different story in itself. and these sites, they want money, weed you out if your yearly income isn't enough to even be accepted on the site, or you get on the free ones, but they are all from other countries, or losers and crimals and perverts playing games..they are not screened or controlled and you don't know what kind of trouble you are going to get...it's scary, who do you trust or believe....also, those free ones, they will get on the web-cam the same day in two seconds pull down their pants to show their private parts to the females...it's a nightmare.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.433 seconds