logolong

Long distance relationship

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #61245 by Sandie
Replied by Sandie on topic Long distance relationship
Not sure about this one, personally it wouldn't work for me, I would have a trust issue, I don't trust men when I can see them, distance between me and a lover wouldn't work.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #61246 by riversidemarie
How I agree with you. Ground floor flats with disability access are few and far between. Unless you can prove you have less than 23 thousand and little income coming in for needs you will be very lucky to be offered any social housing. And little consideration is taken into account for the actual equipment that one needs. Not a luxury but a fact of life. Hopefully I will have the money to buy a flat when I sell the house. But Government have been so short sighted in their building programme that accommodation suitable for many disabled is almost non existent and if it is not, the prices are extortionate. Way out of the price range of many. And very few and far between or tucked away in some backwater with no shop, no pub or recreation and no pavements for wheelchairs or motability scooters. From my sexperience the Government and its agencies pay lip service to disability and it is not right. Maybe some of you have been luckier. I would like to hear. It may just restore my faith iin the "Powers to Be" and their power over our lives. Life is hard enough just living without the need to have to fight all of the way and it is a fight for many. Time and energy wasted and for what! One disgruntled Southerner!
The following user(s) said Thank You: ladyship

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.372 seconds