logolong

Feeling sorry for my ex

More
7 years 1 month ago #64268 by SarahlouiseUK
I broke up with my boyfriend last July. We were together over 4 years. He has Cerebral Palsy and learning difficulties. He didn't treat me right sometimes (shouting at me and only thinking about himself) and i felt like i was making most of the effort in the relationship and i felt like i was looking after him.
I recently went to bingo because i was bored of staying in and he was there. I sat with him and told him i just wanted to be friends and i didn't want to lead him on.
He phoned me today and i answered which i shouldn't of done and i told him i was going to bingo tomorrow. I told him that because i feel sorry for him. He doesn't have much in his life apart from bingo.
Should i go to bingo tomorrow? Part of me misses him but i don't want to be in a relationship with him and i think he is hoping we will get back together bacause he has put a photo of when we were at school together on Facebook. I blocked him on Facebook before but he kept phoning me and sent me an email saying why did i block him? Is it best for me to block him on Facebook for good? Is that mean? I just think he is hoping we will get back together. I have told him a few times i just want to be friends.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #64275 by flynna3162581
truthfully if u have already told him how you have felt over the last few months/years he should respect this ..... i have been in this boat ... tho i have been single now for too long to even remember to count
The following user(s) said Thank You: SarahlouiseUK

• Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 1 month ago #64293 by
Replied by on topic Feeling sorry for my ex
Make sure he knows you DEFINITELY aren't getting back together with him! Be firm, but you don't have to be rude. If the two of you are willing to just be regular friends... well, if he's lonely, it might make his life worth living. Be careful, and remember to look after yourself before you look after anyone else, but also remember that your friendship could be a little bit of light in a very dark life.

Being single isn't the worst thing ever, and being friendless can be okay for some (like me), but for most it is scary and lonely.

More
7 years 1 month ago #64297 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Feeling sorry for my ex
How did the Bingo night go Sarahlouise? Hope he respected you and didn't try anything on.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.385 seconds