logolong

Am I going to be single all my life?

More
6 years 2 months ago #67416 by GeminiJason
I have been single since I was 12 years old and that was 26 years ago. I have been trying online dating as I am not into the bar scene, but still getting no where. Every time I try to approach someone they either judge me by my appearance, or because of my disability, and one of the biggest ones is that people are saying that I am to good to be true when I am just being me. I have no idea at all what I am or can do to find someone who will accept and want to be with me for who I am, and I am here looking for help and advice.

I also don't understand that in a woman's profile they state that their looking for a good guy, or wondering if there are any good and real men out there, but when I reply to them to show them I am that person they seek I get mix matched communications, or they say that their down to earth, easy going, and so on, but I write to them and their nothing like that, like WTF is going on in the world these days and why is it so hard to find someone for a relationship?
The following user(s) said Thank You: skyradde

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #67417 by BUBBADOG14
Finding that special someone is hard, as they say you need to kiss a lot of frogs to find your Prince! It took a couple of bad eggs till I found my husband who is a diamond! So don't give up you will find your diamond when you least expect it!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: skyradde

More
6 years 2 months ago #67428 by skyradde
I've got the same problem.
i can't find the right gal myself,she not out there at all.
someone i can bring home to my family and my mom.
wen't with one girl 1n the 1980's she wanted 2 phd's
one in the 1990's was spolled. by parents.
one in the mid-2000's .she still a great bud.
thanks for the place to write skyradde/Darryl

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.389 seconds