logolong

Disabled Aides and Sexuality

More
5 years 10 months ago #67875 by jeffsgirl
Hello Everyone newbie here. i have been in an online relation with a quad since April 3. at first we could chat and phone a lot but then he told me he can't because his aide does not believe in any sex talk. my bf sustained his injury at age 17 he is now 44. he misses sexual contact of any kind and i love making him feel sexy. but now she seems to sense whay we are doing ( or goes on his laptop when he is asleep. )
i think this is so horrible! i want to do an article on this and how wide spread it is. if anyone would like to tell me your experiences of this good or bad i would love to know, of course total anonymity will be observed. thanks in advance
Peace!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 10 months ago #67876 by Andywil1970
Hi my ex online gf had a really supportive aide so i think its just your mans one he has rights so he needs to get a new aide

More
5 years 10 months ago #67877 by jeffsgirl
it'a more complex. he has been with her for nineteen years. we are still going to chat and talk i now know i will just had to get it on his schedule which i don't mind. but i do believe that ALL aides and such
should made aware that even disabled people have sexual needs and should be supportive and helpful when it comes to that.

More
5 years 10 months ago #67878 by Andywil1970
exactly my point i hope things go weel for you both

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 7.081 seconds