logolong

What do i do now

More
15 years 8 months ago #5653 by TheLadyMagenta
I have done something really silly but found more than i wanted. My boyfriend went out leaving his sign in open on his hotmail and of course i went to close it untill i saw hi babe and a womans name? Then i commited the cardinal sin and looked at it. Then i looked at everything:( I found Emails between my partner and 2 other women during the course of our relationship. One during the first year which i had already suspected after finding a receipt for 50.00 worth of flowers when doing his accounts and the other when i was pregnant with our 2nd daughter. It,s nothing smutty and id have handled that better truthfully but he told one of them he loved her. She accused him of being old enough to be her dad!! (he,s 42 so it,s feasible) I thought he was happy and i suddenly feel very ugly disabled and so sick i can barely breath. I always tried to be a good partner. Problem is if it was flirting, which is likely as he is with me all the time, do i let this go? We have had rough patches and i can see im not much of a bargain for a nice looking man with my problems. Im scared to broach it as he is very much smarter than me and i never should have been looking. Im in the wrong for snooping and last time i tried to draw him out on the flowers he said the only important thing was whether he loves me and is committed to the relationship. He says he is and he would not have had time when i was pregnant to cheat but lord i dont know. Him and the girls are my life and im terrified it may implode beacause i could not look away!! Advice anyone please!!!!:(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #5659 by Karl
Replied by Karl on topic Re:What do i do now
Well, it sounds like you are really in love with him and you don't want to lose him.

You need to ask your self, is it just flirting over the internet or is he seeing the women in real life?

More
15 years 8 months ago #5660 by suzan
Replied by suzan on topic Re:What do i do now
:unsure:

the internet is real life for some karl !!...;)

lady m....stuff like this can make you run crazy !!....im real sorry its happning to you......

i hate games like this.........concentrate on getting yr dependance on him to a minimum.

£50 on flowers is a lot of money ... spent on something that aint real !!

More
15 years 8 months ago #5663 by TheLadyMagenta
Replied by TheLadyMagenta on topic Re:What do i do now
I made out i have a friends in this situation and it was very surreal. Im sure he knew the deal here and told me to tell my friend that she should sit and ask her man if he was serious about their relationship and did he want more babys. If he said if the man said yes then obviously it indicates he is commited and in love with her. So i sort of said she thinks it was most likely flirting and he brushed it off saying everyone flirts. I said i understand how she feels and when he asked me i just said i am sure you have never physically been unfaithfull to me but i am aware you have flirted twicw to my knowledge. He shrugged and said well im still here so dont you think people figure out the grass aint greener on the other side. Then he asked me if i looked in his email. I said no because if i found something i would leave you and thats a fact, so if i dont look i cant find anything. You dont have anything to hide do you i said. He went white and said no way and sort of joked at he never realised i ould be like that. I told him point blank im disabled in my body hun my self respect and my pride are twice as strong because of that. Whole thing took bout 20 mins and funny enough i feel oddly as if i won somehow? Wierd day and thanks guys your the best HUGS Cat xx

More
15 years 8 months ago #5665 by Karl
Replied by Karl on topic Re:What do i do now
I am glad you are feeling better now, its good to get things off your chest.

He will probably stop flirting now!

Karl

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 7 months ago #7184 by
Replied by on topic Re:What do i do now
Hi Lady M ...In my view,the hardest thing for you to do, armed with this information was to put it into words in this forum. You have a much stronger resolve than me.......but in writing,did it give you any answers??
From my position I have no intention of giving an opinion,as I do not feel qualified . However,I will state the obviouse points...
1..You are who you are because of your Challenges in life..Its made you strong and people adore you for what you are.
2..Most men Ive known, over the years, have an ability to flirt and often take things further......In their own minds they dont see it as a betrayal to their partner.....In their own minds they see it as Play..
3..In recent years more women have also adopted the same attitude..
As I said non of this is intended to be advice on your situation.....But I extend a long hand of friendship in your hours of need xxxxx;) :)

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.421 seconds