logolong

BBC 3 docementary

More
8 years 1 month ago #61241 by ladyship
BBC 3 docementary was created by ladyship
Watched a BBC3 documentary (yep its all online now) . Talking about the rather wierd world (to my mind) of "devotees".
People who are turned on by disability. And get this, they don't want disabled ppl being "sexy" on camera, oh no, what turns them on is seeing you struggle to get washed and stuff like that.
i'm pretty broad minded and aware of the whole kinky side of sex but that seems well wierd to me.

Thought I'd just start a thought provoking thread. Have a look on the BBC3 website.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Will

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #61243 by Sandie
Replied by Sandie on topic BBC 3 docementary
Pathetic, that refers to the BBC as well for giving air time to such garbage.

More
8 years 1 month ago #61247 by riversidemarie
Replied by riversidemarie on topic BBC 3 docementary
I missed this programme. I have heard of these people. Pity about the washing and dressing. I was hoping for some pseudo-masochist who would sort out the more challenging parts of my garden. "Back to the drawing board"

More
8 years 1 month ago #61252 by Will
Replied by Will on topic BBC 3 docementary

ladyship wrote: Watched a BBC3 documentary (yep its all online now) . Talking about the rather wierd world (to my mind) of "devotees".
People who are turned on by disability. And get this, they don't want disabled ppl being "sexy" on camera, oh no, what turns them on is seeing you struggle to get washed and stuff like that.
i'm pretty broad minded and aware of the whole kinky side of sex but that seems well wierd to me.

Thought I'd just start a thought provoking thread. Have a look on the BBC3 website.

Yeah, I watched that prog. Strange stuff. Any female pervs want to do my dishes?

More
8 years 1 month ago #61281 by ladyship
Replied by ladyship on topic BBC 3 docementary
Nah Will, they want to watch YOU do the dishes. Want you need is a "female slave" and believe it or not they are available (on OTHER websites!) Even folks who like to do said tasks while dressed up in corsets!
Not me, i haste to add!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: riversidemarie

More
8 years 4 weeks ago - 8 years 4 weeks ago #61301 by FlyingKidney
Replied by FlyingKidney on topic BBC 3 docementary

riversidemarie wrote: I missed this programme. I have heard of these people. Pity about the washing and dressing. I was hoping for some pseudo-masochist who would sort out the more challenging parts of my garden. "Back to the drawing board"

(maybe on another website;) )

I watched the program, its the BBC sadly trying to compete with the more liberal Channel 4 and not doing it brilliantly.

It had some darker areas of it, where things become a stalking obsession rather than just a desire. That's not good. I believe it was part of some sort of series or programs on the genre of sex.

The human mind is a strange beast!
Last edit: 8 years 4 weeks ago by FlyingKidney.
The following user(s) said Thank You: riversidemarie

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.470 seconds