logolong

Sex

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 8 months ago #5920 by
Sex was created by
Dose anyone finding it difficalt to find s** when you mention disability I do because I had a partner that I had s** with and I miss it very much having s** and I wounded if anyone else dose.

Lonlyman<br><br>Post edited by: lonlyman, at: 2008/07/26 20:44

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #5933 by Karl
Replied by Karl on topic Re:Sex with a disability
Firstly sex isnt a bad word so no need to hide it by doing s**

Before you have sex you have to find a girlfriend and build up a relationship before you start thinking about having sex.

The internet is a good way to hide your disability and you can build up a relationship.<br><br>Post edited by: Karl, at: 2008/07/27 14:06

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 8 months ago #5938 by
Replied by on topic Re:Sex with a disability
yes I have but sometime you don't ahve to have a reationship to have sex if you just what to have sex with someone.

More
15 years 8 months ago #5950 by Karl
Replied by Karl on topic Re:Sex with a disability
You can pay for sex but you cant buy love

More
15 years 7 months ago #6048 by TheLadyMagenta
Mayhap you dont need a relationship to have sex but i dont think someone calling himself lonlyman is only after quick unfulfilling sex? Cause mate that will not stop you being lonely. In fact it will make it worse because when they get up and leave, you,re alone again and you have a taste of what could be to make it worse. Dont be disloyal to yourself ok everyone wants to be loved and Karl,s right you cant buy it. But if you just relax and wait a while it might tap you on the shoulder when least expected!

Lady M.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 7 months ago #6246 by
Replied by on topic Re:Sex with a disability
Are we talking about sex....Or expressing our true,physical feelings with someone we love...or adore....Otherwise known as lovemaking. xxx
In my book..one is a bodily functional need and the other is loving desire ( the latter often taking hours or days to satisfy )
Im not being flippant in any way.....there is a place for both xxxxx B) ;)

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.410 seconds