logolong

SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder) - Chat:

More
16 years 3 months ago #1862 by Scott_1984

Does Anyone Suffer From: SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder), if so tell all the Ablehere users your story & how it effects you with your normal day to day activities & mental health.

Maybe your a carer for a close member of your family or for an friend that has: SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder) & you want more Advice, Help, Support, from Ablehere.Com Users/Members.

If your not sure what: SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder) Is, then go to: www.ablehere.com/component/option,com_jo...view/id,807/catid,49

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 3 months ago #1872 by Scott_1984

My Boyfriend suffers from SAD :(

*EXTRA BIG HUGS TO HIM* hehe :)

More
10 years 1 month ago #51977 by Jana
My husband and I both suffer with depression and SADD. We have just been such fun to be around this winter. (NOT!) My sleep is all messed up. A bit after 4 a.m. here in Wisconsin and I haven't been to bed and I'll barely be able to drag myself to aquatic exercise after noon. The release of endorphines do help a bit temporarily.Getting my schedule back on track will probably come later on in spring. We have yet to try a light box, but that is something we are considering, since the medications we take for regular depression don't seem to help much with seasonal depression. :unsure:

More
10 years 1 month ago #51980 by BUBBADOG14
I'm sorry to hear that you suffer with SAD Jana, my Aunt suffers with it. She has got a light box which does help some what, I think it's a case of trying what is a available on the market or med wise and seeing if it helps because different things will help different people. I hope you do both find something that makes you feel a little more like you again. It is horrible to loose a whole season of your life because life is short anyway.

Moderators: Scott_1984
Time to create page: 0.413 seconds