The Samaritans Uk: www.samaritans.org

The Central London Samaritans: www.cls.org.uk

The MayTree Uk Respite Centre: www.maytree.org.uk

ChidLine Uk: www.childline.org.uk

Get Connected Uk: www.getconnected.org.uk/aboutus

The Sane-Line Uk: www.sane.org.uk

NHS UK: www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Suicide/Pages/Intr...ages/what-is-it.aspx

The Samaritans - Inc: www.samaritansnh.org

Mental Health/Depression Chat: feel free to express your thoughts, moods, & seek help & advice from other Ablehere Users/Memembers with Mental Health/Depression:

Remember if you are ever feeling:

*Depressed
*Suicidal
*Low
*Sad
*Worried
*Angry
*Lonely

You should always seek medical help/help from:

*General Practitioner/s (GP) (G.P.)
*Physician/s
*Local/Any Doctor/s Pratice
*Your Local/Any Accident & Emergency Room/Department(A+E) (A&E) (ER)
*Counselor/s
*Nurse/s
*Physiatrist/s
*Psychologist/s
*Mental Health Charities
*Carer/s
*Family Memember/s
*Friend/s
*Partner (Boyfriend/Girlfriend)
*Wife/Husband
*Online Support Groups

You should always seek medical attetion if you feel/feeling:

*Depressed
*Suicidal
*Low

The Samaritans Uk: www.samaritans.org

The Central London Samaritans: www.cls.org.uk

The MayTree Uk Respite Centre: www.maytree.org.uk

ChidLine Uk: www.childline.org.uk

Get Connected Uk: www.getconnected.org.uk/aboutus

The Sane-Line Uk: www.sane.org.uk

NHS UK: www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Suicide/Pages/Intr...ages/what-is-it.aspx

The Samaritans - Inc: www.samaritansnh.org

For Uk - Mental Health Organizations/Charities, Please Visit This Post At: www.ablehere.com/component/option,com_jo...iew/id,1836/catid,49

For Depression/Mental Health News Uk/World, Please Visit This Post At: www.ablehere.com/component/option,com_jo...view/id,867/catid,49

For Worldwide Mental Health Organizations/Charities, Please Vist At: www.ablehere.com/component/option,com_jo...iew/id,1847/catid,49

Post edited by: Scott_1984, at: 2008/12/07 21:25

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 4 months ago #1864 by Scott_1984
Mental Illness/Clinical Depression Chat:

Does Anyone Suffer From: Mental Illness/Clinical Depression, if so tell all the Ablehere users your story & how it effects you with your normal day to day activities & mental health.

Maybe your a carer for a close member of your family or for an friend that has an: Mental Illness/Clinical Depression & you want more Advice, Help, Support, from Ablehere.Com Users/Members.

If your not sure what an: Mental Illness &/Or Clinical Depression is, then go to The Depression/Mental Health Issues Forum Page At: www.ablehere.com/component/option,com_jo...unc,showcat/catid,49 Where you gain further advice, help, & support, through each posts.

More
16 years 4 months ago #1867 by Scott_1984
Need Uk One to One: Advice, Support, Help, For Your Mental Health Illness, But Don't Know Where To Look/Turn To, Then Please Visit: The Uk - Mental Health Organizations/Charities Forum/Post At: www.ablehere.com/component/option,com_jo...iew/id,1836/catid,49

More
16 years 4 months ago #1880 by Scott_1984
Mental Illness/Clinical Depression - Chat:

I've been Diagnosed with Moderate - Serve Clinical Depression & Anxiety/Panic Attacks since: Monday 03rd of March 2003 & the trigger point was the effects/aftermath of the accident/injury to both my left hand/wrist while working for Marks and Spencer Plc on: Sunday 13th of October 2002 (13-10-2002).

I've been Prescribed 40 mg's a day of: Cipralex Escitalopram since: August 2004 - Present: Thursday 29th of November 2007.

More
15 years 9 months ago #5565 by TheLadyMagenta
Hi there, i have the unusual diagnosis of borderling personality disorder that has continued in to my adulthood. Normally you lose it in late teens but mine was exacerbated by my extremely violent and controlling patner back then so i never really recovered? Im okish now days but with the pain in my spine and feet and constant kidney infections it gets tough. I have a job forming good relationships with people and tend to do my own thing but the pc opened the world for me. Im trying to not do meds as i have kids but im on codiene all the time for pain so it,s neither here or there. Things are good right now and thats the counting point right Scott? I,ll be aroung here time to time count on it xx

More
15 years 8 months ago #7201 by TheLadyMagenta
Been sick all week and things aint improving due to my personal life. Seriously pissed off right now so much so i would nearly medicate. But im a tougher gal than that an i been down that road. Christ sometimes i hate getting out of bloody bed...........:(

Moderators: Scott_1984
Time to create page: 0.474 seconds