logolong

you wanted to talk on line lets do it

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
17 years 2 weeks ago #137 by
we all want to talk ,learn get advice and talk it out on line theres nothing stopping us so keep watching this space, the time and date will be here shortly,
:lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 2 months ago #16602 by
Iv'e had seizure since 15 years old i think i can give
some talk maybe give advise on epilepisy
bear

More
15 years 2 months ago #16650 by ducky
i am glad members want to start talking to each other on this site wethere it is here in disabilty section..chit-chat-room..news-room debates-room or what ever ..the whole point of joining a site is to get advice.help and support . share are intrests or just know sombody is there when we are not well or fed up..and to have a laugh.. as some times life can feel scary lonly and miserable xx:)

More
14 years 6 months ago #29006 by NaomiB
Hi everyone, ive been gone for a while so im back again......loads of things to cope with. Let me start from when I last posted a message on Ablehere !! Ive had my right ankle fused, been digaosed with Epeliepsy, im trying to spell that, and have had 3 seizures so far. Also so the seizures started ive been having twitches . . . .is that normal ? I didnt do it before, just say im sitting watching a programe on tv and the next thing my finger moves or it might be my head. even when typeing on a keyboard one or some of the fingers that im not using might try and type. It very annoying that I dont have conrtol over my mind, trying to control everying else in life is difficult enough. the seizures started literly weeks after my operation while i was leaving one hospital after getting plaster of paris on my operated ankle i was being admited into anohter 3 hrs later. I was in hosptial for 3 weeks not conunting for the leg, this was just the seizures. Ive bought books for women with this and it says it effects women differently than men, is that correct. Wat should I expect ? Is it different for each person ? Im on epelim and lyrica or pregablin is its other name. Please someone advise me, im alone on this one as my arthris ive had my whole life this is new to me. Naomi the north of Ireland.

More
14 years 5 months ago #29030 by Pinky2
Well I've had my Epilepsy since I was age 15. I was in the swimming pool & then hit the left side of my head into the wall. Oh yeah I have a big bump there above my left ear. Due to this I now have a hearing impairment. Yes I wear a hearing aid. But getting back to the Epilepsy. At first for me it was hard cause I had til learn to take the meds. Now I only take 2 different meds which is good. I take Tegretol XR & Topamax. The Topamax I take in 2 different doses also. I also try not to let the stress get to me at any cost cause that brings on seizures. I have other disablities at the same time.

More
14 years 5 months ago #29031 by Pinky2
Well I've had my Epilepsy since I was age 15. I was in the swimming pool & then hit the left side of my head into the wall. Oh yeah I have a big bump there above my left ear. Due to this I now have a hearing impairment. Yes I wear a hearing aid. But getting back to the Epilepsy. At first for me it was hard cause I had til learn to take the meds. Now I only take 2 different meds which is good. I take Tegretol XR & Topamax. The Topamax I take in 2 different doses also. I also try not to let the stress get to me at any cost cause that brings on seizures. I have other disablities at the same time.

Moderators: malh007
Time to create page: 0.460 seconds