logolong

LIE TO US PLEASE

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 6 months ago #28647 by
LIE TO US PLEASE was created by
Well...lets recap...
Tony Bliar lied to us about weapons of mass destruction in Iraque ,even though 2 MILLION citizens took to the streets of the UK in protest,Off we went to war against a nation who had No connection with Bin Laden.In fact Iraque was one country that Al quieda were not welcome.

2..Having stolen their Oil Assets ( all profits going to US companies )things have dragged on whilst unrest remains ongoing.Held a so-called Democratic Election but with at least 6 waring tribes its a nation waiting to explode again.Seems the previous Head of State was keeping a it under control ...but we hung him.
Funny as USA were supporting HIM with Aid and CIA to fight Iran in a bloody war.

3... We Invade and Force Democracy on to the Nation of Afghanistan...a country which has never been Beaten...even by the power of the former USSR....The pretex of this invasion was to ..bring Bin Laden to justice....The might of the USA and Nato have failed in this objective in no short measure.Bin Laden sits securely,somewhere,in the comfort that he is facing idiots.

4...Body bags return from these TWO ILLIGAL war zones on a daily basis.....NOW ,it appears ,the Heads of USA and no doubt followed by his Lap Dog Brown want to...KICK ASS in IRAN....Well,Not In My Name you dont.

Is it any wonder We are regarded by any decent thinking people as Untrustworthy Killers......By coincidence Our respective govenments have put us into the highest Debt we have ever known....And for What ????? Freedom ???? Your joking xxxx :evil:

Leaders of USA and UK...Hang your heads in shame

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #29279 by remembergoliad
Replied by remembergoliad on topic Re:LIE TO US PLEASE
Tony, I want to keep this thread near the top, I think. I must look at this forum more to see if it is acceptable to take off on a tangent or if I should start a new thread with my reply, which would focus on only a portion of your very general post.

Thanks for putting this brain-exerciser up!

Bill

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 3 months ago #29285 by
Replied by on topic Re:LIE TO US PLEASE
Thanks Bill.....I must have posted it at the end of a very long and fruitless day at work.
Ahh well,we all have Those at times :laugh:

More
14 years 3 months ago #29321 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:LIE TO US PLEASE
I agree with what you are saying Tony
sadum hussan did keep a lid on things
we had no right to interfere
as are boys and girls are now in thos countrys I will back them to the hilt and am proud of them bless them all
there is now tension between Irague and Iran, suandi arabia and Yeman, turkey and the caurds
there are a lot off things going on in the world
are news never covers.
even in our own country.. they only tell you what the goverment want you to know
have sky so can go to diffrent news chanels and I find out things here in the uk the papers or the news never covered
the forign channels do disscuse the rights or wrongs of things they have ppl both sides of the argument debating
sorry about spelling xxx
;)

More
6 years 7 months ago #66097 by Justme64
Replied by Justme64 on topic LIE TO US PLEASE
My 2 cents
I'm not sure military who've gotten limbs blown off ect. Could feel good reading that

More
6 years 7 months ago #66102 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic LIE TO US PLEASE
And now President Trump has sent more Soldiers out to Afghanistan to 'beef up' !!

Moderators: Karl
Time to create page: 0.399 seconds