logolong

your carers stories

More
14 years 4 months ago #29172 by Karl
your carers stories was created by Karl
All my new carers have been ok :) but one of them on the bedtime call. she was telling me to go to bed straight away! :ohmy: Oh did I? No..... She is here for 30mins to make me a drink, pee me :whistle: , and put me to bed. Putting me to bed takes only 10mins. Last night she was here for 20mins, tonight I am going to go really slow to get my 30 mins lol :evil:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 4 months ago #29173 by
Replied by on topic Re:your carers stories
Karl wrote:

All my new carers have been ok :) but one of them on the bedtime call. she was telling me to go to bed straight away! :ohmy: Oh did I? No..... She is here for 30mins to make me a drink, pee me :whistle: , and put me to bed. Putting me to bed takes only 10mins. Last night she was here for 20mins, tonight I am going to go really slow to get my 30 mins lol :evil:

Go for 45mins and put them on overtime Karl xxxx ;) :laugh:

More
14 years 4 months ago #29175 by Karl
Replied by Karl on topic Re:your carers stories
That would be more money for me! Im paying for 30 mins so they should stay for 30mins.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 4 months ago #29180 by
Replied by on topic Re:your carers stories
Karl wrote:

That would be more money for me! Im paying for 30 mins so they should stay for 30mins.

Quite right....tell them to be like a pub...No Short Measures xxxx ;)

More
14 years 3 months ago #29280 by remembergoliad
Karl, can you keep 'em busy doing other little 'last minute' things--you know, the things that get put off during the day, the little idiotic things that build up into big day-long projects to clear the list of 'em?

For instance, dang it, I keep forgetting to wipe down the bathroom mirror....or that sock that got shoved up under the sofa.... or the dead bug on the front windowsill behind the curtain that nobody ever remembers....

Or is that person there solely to do ten minutes worth of work and get paid for thirty? Seems to me that if it's YOUR money paying him/her, it oughtta be YOU that determines how the person spends that half hour. Just my two cents....

Bill
The following user(s) said Thank You: RogerNZ

More
10 years 2 months ago #51712 by Andra
Replied by Andra on topic your carers stories
If you want the carers help you - you need to be a millioner! It is in Russia

Moderators: Karl
Time to create page: 0.463 seconds