logolong

The bathroom

More
10 years 2 months ago #51819 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic The bathroom
You are so crazy my dear! I don't know if seeing you naked in the bath, bubbles and sponges covering your never regions would always come to mind when I think of you and scare me for life!!! :lol: :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #54586 by Jana
Replied by Jana on topic The bathroom
I must have missed this topic, but I will describe the bathroom I had while in the hospital last February. It was amazing!

First of all the closest part of the bathroom to the door was the toilet, which made sense to me. My home toilet is at the other end of the room so if I feel I must use the toilet I start stripping in the hallway!

The sink was at a height that was somewhat lower than at home. Either a standing or wheelchair using person could reach it.

The shower was open to the rest of the room. It was not enclosed. There was a drain in the floor (the floor of the whole room was tile) and there was a movable stool to sit on. It reminded me very much of pictures of Japanese bathrooms. You had a wall fixture for water or you could adjust it so you could use a hand held hose with shower head on it. I loved it!

Being in constant pain, and also being a rather large person, this room didn't have the constraints of the usual bathtub with a shower in it, which is usual in America, anyway. I was able to have my toiletries within arms reach and sit down if I was feeling weak.

If I ever get my bathroom redone in my home, this is the kind of bathroom I want! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Karl
Time to create page: 0.362 seconds