logolong

does heaven and hell exist on earth?

More
10 years 2 months ago #51873 by Karl
I was watching Ross Kemp, he films under cover in a series of seedy Mumbai brothels, and accompanies a West Bengal couple, whose two-year-old daughter was stolen, as they try, fruitlessly, to complain to the police. Most chillingly, he listens as a young trafficker, hidden behind dark glasses and a big baseball cap, blithely confesses to the most appalling of crimes as he killed 500 women.

The documentary team expose stories of crime and hardship around the world, beginning with sex trafficking in India. Ross visits the notorious red-light district of Mumbai, where secretly filmed footage reveals not only the scale of the industry but how young some of the girls trapped in it are. He also travels across country to West Bengal, meeting families whose daughters have been taken from them, and comes face to face with a sex trafficker who confesses to many shocking acts that leave the presenter and his team stunned.

I thought this was hell on earth! So is our world hell or heaven or both?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #51877 by BUBBADOG14
I too watched the Ross Kemp programme, I was shocked and horrified to see what was going on over there. And it even moved Ross Kemp who is your average bald headed hard man! To hear about children as young as 2 being kidnapped and sent to work as sex workers for rich and well off men is disgusting. I know what you mean about it being hell on earth, I do wonder when I see things on telly if that's hell on earth what is heaven. A big bowl of your favourite ice cream, a scummy cake, seeing a new born baby,a nice warm bath? I could go on. But compared to what is going on in Mumbai anything is better than what those young girls are going through everyday. Yes I do watch the Ross Kemp programmes because they are informative and make you see what is really happening in the world warts and all.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Karl
Time to create page: 0.337 seconds