logolong

Bullying

More
8 years 10 months ago #57603 by BUBBADOG14
Bullying was created by BUBBADOG14
I wanted to open up a discussion about things that happen globally. So bullying of disabled people, I want to start by saying this happened to me from the age of 12 to the age of 18. It started when I had to stop P.E (Physical Education) at school due to problems with my legs. I had fallen on the way to school and the hospital said I had a small fracture in my knee cap and after having the cast off and doing many weeks of Physiotherapy it wasn't strong enough to partake in sports. So I took an extra class in History and a group of girls started bullying me calling me some nasty names and pushing me to see if I fell over easily. As the years carried on and I got to the final year of school the bullying got worse even nastier names and tripping me up to see if something would break and when they could corner me they actually punched me at first around the back and abdomen where people couldn't see it and eventually in the face, I got black eyes. My mom tried to get them suspended but because it wasn't seen and no one wanted to 'grass up' nothing could be done.
It came to a head when I was at college, the head of the gang was on the same Business Course as I was and one day when the tutor had to 'step out' of the room the girl got up and grabbed my hair and dragged me on the floor and smacked my head against the corner and split my head open and it bled a lot and one of the students flew out of the door to get help. I had to go to hospital and have stitches in my head. The police got involved due to the severity of it,but the majority of students wouldn't give a statement so nothing came of it. Now a days if someone gets bullied it's very different from when I got bullied all sorts of things happen different to nothing happening at all everyone stayed stum! If anyone has any stories of bullying If anyone wants to share it would be good for you to get it in the open as I have.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #57611 by Sandie
Replied by Sandie on topic Bullying
I must admit I was a totally animal if anyone stepped on me
I stepped back twice as hard, I was a loner I can only remember
having 2 friends in school all the time I was there I was a rebel
a loose canon people pick on others because they are not one of the crowd I found as I was a loner people wanted to be in my crowd but as I didnt want any attention from anyone at all they gave me a wide berth, this gave me the chance to disappear at any given moment I spent very little time at my desk alot in the park and cinema I am proud to say I never bullied anyone if fact I punched a few heads from time to time of those who tried it with others. :dry:

More
8 years 10 months ago #57621 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Bullying
Because of the fractured knee and being in plaster I spent a chunk of time away from school. I had work sent to me at home. And when the bullying started I had sometime off school. When I was at school which was fits and bursts was when I got bombarded with abuse I look back and wonder how I got through school and how did I get such good G.C.S.E grades!! :ohmy:

More
8 years 10 months ago #57634 by Sandie
Why do people sit back and let this type of thing go on
The trouble with bullies is they are cowards, that is why they
pick on the ones they think won't or can't fight back, but there
is always someone who comes along that is stronger than them, that person
can walk away with their head held high because bullies can be beaten
Amanda is proof of that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BUBBADOG14

More
8 years 10 months ago #57675 by Sandie
Thought this very Apt.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: riversidemarie

More
8 years 10 months ago #57685 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Bullying
Like that!!

Sandie wrote: Thought this very Apt.

Moderators: Karl
Time to create page: 0.493 seconds