logolong

Trump and his ban on Muslims!!

More
7 years 1 month ago #64034 by BUBBADOG14
The crazies laws have already started from President Trump what with the Mexican boarder wall and now the ban on Muslims which has rightly started demonstrations all over the world.
Now us Brits have decided we don't want Trump visiting the United Kingdom after his comments on the Duchess of Cambridge and the royal family. But it's his racist law on banning Muslims that has caused the biggest out cry and now Sir Mo Farah our hero of the Olympics (who is also Muslim by faith) who's family is based in the U.S and now because of this pathetic law he can't go over to be with them. But last night after all the pressure Trump has decided the ban doesn't cover famous people! Oh thank you President Trump!! :dry:

So what are your thoughts on the laws and legislations from the new President?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Amanda2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #64048 by Dongledave
During the run up to the Presidential election in the US, Mr Trump outlined exactly what he would do if elected. The US voted for the candidates and Mr Trump won by the majority needed under US rules.
In his first days as President, Mr Trump is now fulfilling his pledges.
Thank god that a politician is finally carrying out exactly what he promised before being elected and is putting into effect the wishes of the democratic majority who chose him.
What I find most disappointing is all the anti democratic people now crawling out from under the woodwork and complaining that their views are far more important than the views of the majority.
Those who are now proposing free movement from states who support terrorism and banning orders on the visit to the UK of the one guy trying hardest to protect his people should think very carefully. You may yet reap what you sow.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Catheterboy, runamok, Justme64

More
7 years 1 month ago #64052 by Catheterboy
This Brit is not against president Trump comming to uk. He is more than welcome as far as I am concerned. These are interesting times we are living in and 2016 must go down as one of the most unpredictable years in a generation.
Bring the changes on and let's hurry up with our exit from the EU.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dongledave

More
7 years 1 month ago #64055 by BUBBADOG14
My argument with this is he is putting a ban on all Muslims! So even a clean living Muslim (like Mo Farah) can't enter the U.S.A or even a Muslim actor or celebrity or Soldier who was in U.S Army or navy can't now enter the U.S.A!! What happened to land of the free? :dry:

More
7 years 1 month ago #64109 by ducky
As I keep saying to people rightly or wrongly he was elected by the american people in an election
he said what he would do he then implements it and the oppossion go mad
The ban which everybody keeps saying is only musims seem to forget all the other religious ppl who also live in these countries cant get to the USA either
Also the remainers here are just as bad as the demercrats in America
And both countries tell other countries they should hold democratic elections ( what a joke)
here endth the rant and excuse spelling mistakesxx
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dongledave, Catheterboy

More
7 years 1 month ago #64112 by BUBBADOG14
But you have to admit President Trump seems to have it in for Muslims and Mexicans!! Also he is a feminist drooling over women and saying he grabs Women's 'pussies'!! I really don't like the man and will be happy if he gets banned from coming to the U.K but that is my own opinion. I do start ranting when he comes up on telly or discussions!! :blush:

Moderators: Karl
Time to create page: 0.458 seconds