logolong

Trump and his ban on Muslims!!

More
6 years 6 months ago #66188 by Joelyb65
Hey Sandie, not all religious Nuts who kill people claim to be Muslim, look at America with all of their 'Redneck, Christian, White Supremacists' who are gun happy!
I've known many very nice Muslim people, and it is against Islam to run around killing people, the extremists are not Muslims, they just think they are and use the religion as an excuse to kill!
Today in the news I read that people of a Muslim minority were massacred in Myanmar!
Innocent women and children were slaughtered and thrown into mass graves!
They were murdered by soldiers and Buddhist vigilantes!
Buddhism is a pacifist religion founded by Guatama Siddartha, otherwise known as Guatama Buddha, altho technically, it isn't a religion, it is simply a way of life, Buddha was a man, not a God, and he taught people to live in peace with each other and nature!
So Buddhist vigilantes who kill other people, are not true Buddhists!
Basically, as I've always said, there is good and bad in all peoples, and you cannot hate an entire group of people because of what some do!
I accept everyone, as long as they are good people who don't hurt anyone else!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago #66189 by BUBBADOG14
I do have to agree with Joel, not all Muslims are bombers, a lot of Muslims are disgusted with I.S.I.S and their beliefs as they are tarnishing a lot of good Muslims. And yes there are a group of gun happy Americans and again a few feel they have to go on a shooting spree. So all Countries have a small number of bad apples.

More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #66197 by Justme64
I believe you are mistaken about the Shroud of Tourin. You must think! if there is an x-ray of the body
How would a guy ( from the 16 century?) even know àbout it? The blood is the secret A body under extreme tramas can Produce that type blood as opposed to say blood from a nosebleed or paper cut.
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by Justme64.

More
6 years 6 months ago #66198 by Justme64
I believe you are mistaken about the Shroud of Tourin. You must think! if there is an x-ray of the body
How would a guy ( from the 16 century?) even know àbout it? The blood is the secret A body under extreme tramas can Produce that type blood as opposed to say blood from a nosebleed or paper cut.
As for Muslims so Somali Muslims take up to4 wives and live by the teachings of Mohammad ( even in
America the extra wives are added to welfare as relitives. And the young men went to fi]ght with Isis
We've got Lynda Sarsour openly càlling for Sharia law ( which is against our constitution)
Hey I'm getting old this train of thought has been derailed!

More
6 years 6 months ago #66199 by Justme64
As for Muslims so Somali Muslims take up to4 wives and live by the teachings of Mohammad ( even in
America the extra wives are added to welfare as relitives. And the young men went to fi]ght with Isis
We've got Lynda Sarsour openly càlling for Sharia law ( which is against our constitution)

More
6 years 6 months ago #66200 by Justme64

Moderators: Karl
Time to create page: 0.434 seconds