Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Trump and his ban on Muslims!!

Trump and his ban on Muslims!! 5 months 2 weeks ago #67153

Supercat had to be removed from the site as some of his posts where to say extremely offensive!! But yes a couple of his points on posts like this made a lot of sense. Wish he had posted topics that where 'U' or 'P.G' instead of well over '18'!! Also poor Joely is recovering at home after being rushed in to hospital for emergency Surgery so maybe off and on the forum. Lucky I'm back to keep us rolling along!!

I wonder if Trumps New Years Resolution is to limit his time on Twitter!! :laugh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Trump and his ban on Muslims!! 5 months 2 weeks ago #67158

Let's hope not , Trump tweets what we all think! Añd it's amusing

Trump and his ban on Muslims!! 5 months 2 weeks ago #67161

Sometimes he types before thinking! If he isn't careful he will start a war with Kim Jong Un & North Korea as this Tweet from Jan 3 shows!!

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
Jan 3

North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the “Nuclear Button is on his desk at all times.” Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!

Trump and his ban on Muslims!! 5 months 2 weeks ago #67165

He just pushed the bulllie back.. For years no president has dealt with Kim , now they've painted this administration in A Conner. Any world leàder willing to starve his own people,In Order to advance
His own Nucular Dreams. Is willing to black mail the unitéd States. If you like Trump , your thinking it's about time! If your in the Chuck ànd Nancy camp às usual it's Armageddon

Trump and his ban on Muslims!! 5 months 2 weeks ago #67176

You have to admit some of Trumps tweets are like your Grandad who is a little crazy getting hold of your Twitter account and typing stuff!! Us Brits look at him and do feel a little sorry for the U.S.A ! I tell you what this new book 'Fire & Fury' by Michael Wolff sounds interesting and might be worth a read!! Trump is going Ape Sh*t over it isn't he?

Trump and his ban on Muslims!! 5 months 2 weeks ago #67181

Wolf admits to embellishing the truth And a lot of the quotes are proving untrue .Trump can tweet some pretty bone head stuff but don't feel bad for America. There's a method to his madness

Trump and his ban on Muslims!! 5 months 6 days ago #67242

I need to vent abtout Trumps supposed Sh*t hole comment, ! First he thought it was to stay in the room.
Second)Diçk Durban did the same thing to Obàma (crickets). Thèn obama calls Lybia a SH^T show again ( crickets). CLINTON Is responsible for Haiti being a sh*thole. Finally) if you reachèd the conçlusion
Trump is a racist I think that says more about the one concluding Black.= sh*thole

Trump and his ban on Muslims!! 5 months 3 days ago #67256

Are you feeling better now? Good!! :laugh:

Trump and his ban on Muslims!! 5 months 3 days ago #67258

Bubbadog14 if you only knew how America is behaving ,it's embarrassing! The PEOPLE. Elected Trump
And the media,,talking heads, and Hollywood elite are upsèt their ànnointed one didn't win.
We have an opi-oid(sp?) ) crisses in America where doctors got 100s of thousand of their fellow Americans
Addicted..As we bury 60,000 citizens who O.D làst year alone,Our àttention its put on illègals children and
Not the decendent who fought for this country

Trump and his ban on Muslims!! 5 months 2 days ago #67267

I understand what your saying, but Trump did this to himself!! If he had acted as he should and not said or did stupid things (you have to admit he did!!) And just put his effort into the job in hand instead of being a media junky (which he is! has to be on telly or in the papers everyday even not doing President stuff!) and acted like a President and concentrated on important things like the opioid problem instead of his spat with ex-employee's & Kim Jong Un.

Trump and his ban on Muslims!! 5 months 1 day ago #67276

The press gave Trump 80% negative coverage Obàma 20% negative . Obama was a great speaker ,but
At times he stepped in it.The difference being the press bent over backwards to cover for Obàma
And jump with glee àt the hopes of making Trump look bad. You are right Trump is a bull in a china shop

Trump and his ban on Muslims!! 4 months 3 weeks ago #67305

hello how are you?

Moderators: Karl
Time to create page: 0.636 seconds