logolong

Do you believe your pets sense your emotions?

More
10 years 1 month ago #52230 by BUBBADOG14
Do any of you believe your pets sense how your feeling? I'm 100% sure they do my bubba (passed 2012) knew if I was about to have a sezuire and would come and site by me and while I was having one would lie down next to me! Arnie & Willow come and sleep with me at night and come and lie on the bed if I'm unwell! And Willow just came and gave me a hug because she sensed I'm feeling low today as I need to sort out some system because of my messed up head!! So what do you think can they really sense your feelings?
The following user(s) said Thank You: riversidemarie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #52232 by Nimja
Yes dogs sense that, when I had my strokes, my kungar sense that something was wrong, she was licking my bad arm. She's a smart doggy! :-)

More
10 years 1 month ago #52235 by Sandie
Yes pets do sense something, when Scott has a seizure If I havent heard him,his little Chihuahua comes barking and causing a fuss until I respond, also my little Yorkshire terrier that my husband bought for me before he died does not like to see me cry he jumps on my knee and licks my face until he makes me smile

More
10 years 1 month ago #52238 by BUBBADOG14
Thank you for your responses, it's lovely to hear your stories about your pets after all they are members of our families. :)

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #52776 by Andra
My cat always sensed me and my mother.

More
8 years 6 months ago #59262 by Saunter
Yes is it ok if I do not re type what I put on forum " seizure warning dogs " as it fits here here too maybe. Can tit be transferred to here by admin ? Ok

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.453 seconds