logolong

What do your pets get a kick out of doing?

More
9 years 1 week ago - 9 years 1 week ago #57264 by BUBBADOG14
Okay the subject title is long but it's a serious question!! :whistle:

Arnie enjoys winding me up till he is exhausted!!

And Willow loves chasing anything that squeaks, flies or chirps till she's exhausted!

Attachments:
Last edit: 9 years 1 week ago by BUBBADOG14.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #58593 by Saunter
My two dogs who are uncertified self taught seizure warning dogs. Are brothers kingis 50 pounds and sur is 40 pounds USA . They like to do most every thing together in part of the yard I had made a fenced area and let all the weeds and grass and small tree saplings grow. They like it a lot running jumping rolling hiding crawling barking whining singing ( a somewhat Musical whining trill.) bouncing wrestling chasing sleeping . I watch and suppose they think it's wonderful. They go out there muddiness permitting even in the snow . But only for a few hours since they get bored and want to be in the real world inside. Where they have toys . And 3 cats who are friendly and refuse to be herded Cats consider it unacceptable and get quit violent if you try to herd them. Tsk tsk . The dogs are both male and are 1/2 labrador and 1/2 Australian cattle dog. They are 10 years. King taught our cat Baloo to in Kings way of thinking be helpful after my daughter has a seizure he carried the cat to my daughter and holds him there until the cat mews and stays without being held. Now after L. Has a seizure Baloo goes over to her on the floor by himself and mews until King Baloo and sur have been reassured that she is ok. I never taught this to any of them they taught it to themselves and then taught us humans a communication method that we can understand. Knig and sur tell her or I in advance of seizure then afterward. Stay until she is out of the hard confusion time that follows then usually she naps. Often although not always with one or more of the three with her . Sometimes one of the other 2 cats asgns themselves to be pet . Our charming little pet family. Oh guess what the dogs love to play ball up and down the stairs 18 steps vet sez it is keeping them young . They are so much fun thank you saunter

More
8 years 8 months ago #58597 by Will
This is amazing behaviour (sorry, my 'Brit' spelling) for untrained animals. They say that some animals know in advance that there is going to be an earthquake - but that would be a far bigger 'disruption' than one person's impending personal 'trauma'. Maybe with earthquakes animals can feel something coming through their paws? I few years ago, I also heard that some dogs 'know' when a person (sadly) has cancer. The dogs can 'smell' it on the persons breath?! This may be untrue, I may have missed something, but I have never read anything that contradicts the claim. Whatever, if the animal members of your family continue to provide a 'service' - long may it continue!

More
8 years 8 months ago #58600 by BUBBADOG14
Arnie & Willow stay with me when I'm unwell and they have only seen a couple of my seizures and have stayed with me. When I had my 3 serious falls recently Arnie stayed with me until I was able to slide myself to the phone and called my neighbour who came to my rescue then Arnie left me. I do love them both even though they enjoy trying to wind me up now and again!!

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.409 seconds