logolong

Are your cats vocal?

More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #61622 by BUBBADOG14
The last few weeks my Arnie has become very vocal, the funniest is when he comes back from using the tray, it's like he's proud of what he has done! If he's on my lap and I more he grunts as if to say 'hey you just woke me up!'
I kinda like it as I can hold a conversation with him but my husband is at his wits end with his chatting most of the night!
I think he is trying to tell his Dad what he has done today which is sweet.
My previous cats have never been as vocal as Arnie is which is funny. So I was wondering does anyone else's cat chat a lot?

Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by BUBBADOG14.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 11 months ago #61624 by
Replied by on topic Are your cats vocal?
Yes. mine is to. He also uses different sounds for what he wants, a loud yell is Open the Door, if he wants to play, he'll tap my arm with his paw, a little chirrup is when he says thanks, he will also come and very gently bite me on the arm, there's never a puncture, someone told me it means he loves me. I'm not convinced. I think he's just seeing if I'm tender enough to eat after he's tripped me over at the top of the stairs.

More
7 years 11 months ago #61634 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Are your cats vocal?
They do treat us like their personal slaves!! Arnie will sit at the door and meow for me to open it as he's to posh (well lazy!) to use the catflap! Instead Willow is more than happy to use the catflaps and comes to you when she wants a little love.

More
7 years 1 month ago #64138 by Joelyb65
Replied by Joelyb65 on topic Are your cats vocal?
YES! Sometimes I wish they had 'mute' buttons!?

More
7 years 1 month ago #64151 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Are your cats vocal?
I know my husband would agree with you 100%! Lately Arnie will just sit in front of him and meow and meow and meow until he plays with him or fusses him. When he stops Arnie will just do it again I can hear my husband just going mad saying 'WHAT! I just fussed you!, 'WHAT! I just played with you!' I have to admit I chuckle to myself!!

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.387 seconds