logolong

sarcoidosis

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 10 months ago #2794 by
Replied by on topic Re:neurosarcoidosis
Thanks for the back-handed compliments...and ,yes,I can confirm that Enbril changed my lifestyle dramatically.Your right about the people around you going through emotional pain....But funny as it might sound,it was a mature lady from the States who encased my AS etc in one word...I was on a Cruise in St Petersburg (thats in Russia.....you being a Yank wouldnt know that)...at the Summer Palace I had got detached from the group and hobbled back drained,sweaty and in massive pain.......I entered the lift,lady was with her husband and said...You know what youve got,dont you???? ..........Ready to respond with malice,I said..No,What ?????
Youve got a Challenge........It stopped me in my tracks and made me smile.....Yes,your right.....its my challenge..and no one has expressed it better.....
There are no Gold medals at the end of Our challenges,nor a round of applause....But my new American friend....You are with people who understand what your going through...and I,for one,am standing here and applauding you xxxxxxx;) ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 10 months ago #2795 by
As for the ill educated bit about us Europeans....think youll find we have a history going back to the Vikings,Romans,Normans,......In fact youll probably find your ancestors came from these parts xxx;) :P
Ive got a Tea-Caddie older than the USA xxxxxxB) :) :) :) :)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 10 months ago #2798 by
tonypark wrote:

.....As for the ill educated bit about us Europeans....think youll find we have a history going back to the Vikings,Romans,Normans,......)

you speak/write for yerself.

My lot are EASTERN European :)

More
15 years 10 months ago #2799 by ~mark~
Replied by ~mark~ on topic Re:neurosarcoidosis
Oh my, I am going to like it here. I knew all about St. Petersburg, one of my missles is targeted there. The challange quote was a very nice bit of info to share, thank you. Of course, it did come from a yank so it does not surprise me. lol Ireland and Scottland hailed many of a kin to me. As well as Germany. So I am indeed indebted to Europeans for they did not eat my ancestor's thus enabling my existance.:evil: I need not the applause but appriciate it all the same. The understanding is what ones soul craves when in desparation stumbles and needs to collect themselves. Thank you. That means a lot to me.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 10 months ago #2811 by
Mark...my new founf friend...Its all from the heart xxxx;)
Will also remind you of just a few True Englishmen....Churchill....Shakespear....Nelson....Drake....Constable......Douglas Bader......Chaucer....Maggie Thatcher (Englishman through and through)......Cook.....Darwin.....Whittle....Daley....Brunel.....Cromwell......etc..etc...etc....B) B) B) B)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 10 months ago #2812 by
Blimey Posh....I never thought of you as a....RED xxxxx;) ;)

Time to create page: 0.440 seconds