Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 55 and going through puberty, again, REALLY!

55 and going through puberty, again, REALLY! 3 weeks 11 minutes ago #70114

• Duke#7
  • Duke#7's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
After four and a half years post SCI nerve regeneration is well underway. Paralyzed below the nipples originally. Now i feel touch to 95% of that area but not distinction between pointy and dull contact. My core muscles reactivating and every workout introduces me to a new muscle but no movement below the waist. I do get fantastic erections but short lived when t try to relive myself And then there is 2 hour erection that wakes me up and stairs at me for no reason.
My situation now is i am assaulted by explosions of sensations of this entire area including the genitals. This can go on for days . Married for 30 years plus i know a fair amount about relief methods, sex was good and i was open minded. But i now have this body which will not perform to meet my needs. I feel very aroused ,stimulated ,and horny for extended periods of time. i have read the literature and understand the new look of my potential sex life.

The question is "How do you deal with this"

I am open minded and would appreciate any feedback.
You can use any terminology for body parts or sexual descriptions or activities.
I would also like hear from the ladies if they have similar situations. Thanks so much

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

55 and going through puberty, again, REALLY! 2 weeks 6 days ago #70116

• jj~
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19
SEEK your Primary Physicians regarding such, little knowledge would be usless from others or even what you have read.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.410 seconds