logolong

Another weird dream last night!

More
2 years 2 months ago #70551 by Meatballs
No idea which area I was in but I was deep in the woods, miles from anywhere like Owl’s Head in Vermont and there was a man with me, don’t know who and we were in a clearing and just looking around absolutely gob-smacked at the sheer natural beauty of thick and dense woods.We were stood side-by-side and all of a sudden I got the impression someone huge was stood behind us although I hear nobody approach. I froze to the spot and didn’t look around but slightly tilted my head back to raise my eyes to see a large black hairy face looking down at us! Must have been 9 ft tall! Still frozen solid I thought ‘’OMG there’s a Bigfoot stood behind us!’‘ Didn’t know how to react in case he/she became aggressive so I stood there solidly and all of a sudden 2 huge long arms come around me to the front and wrap me in them and I automatically panicked and asked the man to do something to distract him/her. ‘’Don’t hurt them but just DO SOMETHING to get them offfffff mee!’‘Man was absolutely useless and just stood there taking in the views! Then I felt the huge head come down onto my head then onto my neck and I heard an inner male voice say ‘’I’m lonely’‘ then I realized Bigfoot meant no harm, just wanted some company so I relaxed and hugged his arms.Then in another part of the dream I was in a high-rise flat and must have adopted Bigfoot as a pet but now he was walking on all fours but looked like a Grizzly Bear and he was following me around and I was playing with him on the floor like a dog!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.351 seconds