logolong

Computer Gaming .

More
7 months 3 weeks ago #72763 by SpiritLightSpeed
I’ve recently just finished a PC game (Hogwarts legacy) and I am looking around for a new game to occupy my time. High on that list is the recently released Baldurs Gate 3 (released early August so it’s pretty new). I was wondering if anyone on ablehere has already started playing (whats it like ?) or is thinking about getting the game and is looking to play as a group rather than solo. (This is me being brave) I generally play solo games with a story arc. The last game I played as a group/guild was Elder Scrolls online but as with all groups/guilds people come and go and real life gets in the way or people just finish the content and move onto the next thing. My alternative to Baldurs Gate 3 is Cyberpunk 2077 now that people say most of its problems have been fixed. I also occasionally play New World and Guild Wars 2 which can be relaxing especially when crafting and collecting. Would love to hear from other gamers and the games you have enjoyed or even games you are looking forward to that have yet to be released (and yes I like many others am patiently awaiting GTA 6 and Elder Scrolls 6 lol). I should probably add that it’s been a minute (several years) since I have played a game like Baldurs Gate 3 and I am unfamiliar with the Dungeons and Dragons rule set. But I think learning will all be part of the fun.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 months 3 weeks ago #72767 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Computer Gaming .
I love doing jigsaws on the computer you can do different sizes and can take short or different times to complete.

More
7 months 2 weeks ago #72777 by SpiritLightSpeed
Replied by SpiritLightSpeed on topic Computer Gaming .
Haha yep the old Jigsaws online is something I fall back on from time to time especially on those low energy days or when I have that certain puzzle itch to scratch (I also find comfort in playing spider solitaire and mahjong) - it's a good thing to do to chill/unwind. I use the "Puzzle Garage" site as it has some really good images especially the Christmas/Holidays section the Cities of the Word/Nature and Animals section is pretty good as well. Sometimes instead of running around as a small pink haired mage gnome and blasting things into oblivion you just need to chill with a good image and a few thousand pieces (by the way I have far more incomplete attempts than complete - but boy when you complete one thats a good feeling) :-)

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.369 seconds