• Page:

TOPIC: Hello

Hello 2 weeks 4 days ago #72072

• Avalon
  • Avalon's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello my name is Avalon or Ava and I'm 17. I'm from Australia and I am paralyzed in my neck and down. I was paralyzed when I messed up a somersault and broke my neck which is quite an embarrassing way to end up like this. Really never thought I'd end up like this but one small mistake changed that sadly. I don't think I will be on here much but I was messaged to try so I think I will try my best. There is more about me in my profile which you can check if you want just thought I'd say hi.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hello 2 weeks 4 days ago #72073

Hi, Avalon, Thank you for taking my advice and welcome to the forum! Please use it to get involved and meet others on here. And feel free to post on here, as I do. You can post about all sorts on here. I love to post about my 2 crazy cats on the pets section, what music I'm listening to, about what's happening in the world and what's the latest on my health problems. But I also enjoy posting fun things. So take a look at the forum, especially the introducing section as other paraplegics have posted in the 'Hi' section, you may find others to talk to in there. Welcome again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.343 seconds