• Page:

TOPIC:

Not really new 1 week 5 days ago #72529

• StPaddy
  • StPaddy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Hey folks, my name is Patrick- I joined a while back but some technical error prevented me from using my account. I felt annoyed at being accused of being a bot or spammer but I know there are good people that use the forums here, mistakes happen and I seem to have access again so... hi?

I have a lifetime of trauma with a diagnosis of ptsd and panic disorder. Lately, I've felt especially out of place, even unwanted. I feel like I have things worth sharing and ideas I'd love to discuss with others but I often end up feeling alone in crowds, as if no one can relate. I seem to get along really well with combat vets but I appreciate anyone who has decent manners and I've been able to meet people on here before who were either able to relate or cool enough in their own right.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Not really new 1 week 5 days ago #72531

Hi welcome St.Paddy, Glad your on here now, you will find plenty of people on here to talk to and others who are still living with PTSD.

Not really new 1 week 4 days ago #72537

• jj~
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 38
St. Patty,
Welcome, focus on the YOU, your identity, your choices, your realization of the quality of the then and the now.. make it happen, Make it YOU. Focus on YOU and not OTHERS
jj~

• Page:
Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds